Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #41
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
I've logged in on my accounts, and haven't gotten any eggs in WW, either logging in or floating by... ???

I have gotten the floaty clicky eggs on WKN, though...

The WW eggs start on the 31st i believe,but the Webkinz Newz eggs started today ( midnight last night) so get ready for tomorrow
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #42
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

From what I can tell, the login brown eggs seem to give clothes, the WKN eggs give this year's item and the floatie on your account gives last year's prizes..

We'll see if that holds true..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #43
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Here is my Asian Bird Named Storage in her new dress

Click the image to open in full size.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #44

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
From what I can tell, the login brown eggs seem to give clothes, the WKN eggs give this year's item and the floatie on your account gives last year's prizes..

We'll see if that holds true..
I just got last year's egg glasses on a floatie brown egg on one account and on the login brown egg on another.

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Here is my Asian Bird Named Storage in her new dress

Click the image to open in full size.
How cute she looks.

She'd get along well with several of my pets, like Spree, Rare, Exclusive, etc.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #45
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I just got last year's egg glasses on a floatie brown egg on one account and on the login brown egg on another.

How cute she looks.

She'd get along well with several of my pets, like Spree, Rare, Exclusive, etc.
lol, we finally learned what to name our pets, lol

Will the eggs keep flying or is it once a day? Just got the Blue Hat on Flying egg in WW

Last edited by Gmagator; 03-30-2012 at 10:11 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #46

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Yes LOL

Someone said it was just once a day so she must have sat waiting awhile.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #47
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I only had 1 floatie on the Asian (I waited more than 40 minutes as I was waiting to get the 3 Alvins)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #48
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Under Today's Activities (Asian), it says you can only catch one floating egg a day. So glad it floated by before I logged out
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #49
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Thank you! I think it was a brown egg that floated across my screen - Off to do other Asian

egg glasses from the log in and dud for floating brown egg, this account got the egg candles from Newz.

Last edited by Gmagator; 03-30-2012 at 10:45 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #50
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
The log in eggs are just on the Asian accounts right now, ladycayte. Tomorrow on NA accounts.
OHHHH, OK.... thanks!

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: