Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
 
mayapal's Avatar
mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

MULTIPLE windmills!!!!!!
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
 
strawgumdrop1's Avatar
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

won hat and candles
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru
 
dawnscott1's Avatar

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Absolutely nothing on ours. What a bummer Congrats to those who won prizes!

How do we get the ones on our Webkinz accounts? WKN says to check today's activities, but I see nothing there. I also have not noticed any floaties? Bit confused =/
The ones on WW will start on the 31st I believe. That is what it says
The WKN started the 30th but Webkinz itself starts the 31st
I hope you have no other duds and get lots of good stuff the rest of the days
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
jormilee is just really nicejormilee is just really nice

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Thanks so very much dawnscott1! You are correct- I went back and checked the date. Hand slapping head lol. Many thanks!!
jormilee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:36 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru
 
dawnscott1's Avatar

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Thanks so very much dawnscott1! You are correct- I went back and checked the date. Hand slapping head lol. Many thanks!!
LOL You weren't alone
I was sitting on the account for a while waiting for 1 to float by too hehehe

And I might add that out of 12 accounts that I tried to find her on Nafaria NEVER showed up for me the entire time she was supposed to be back
Including just sitting waiting for an egg
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:42 AM   #16
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)
 
Coolgirl27965's Avatar
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Ok, 7 accounts:
Windmill
Windmill
Hat
Candles
Candles
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #17
crosses
Gift Guru
 
crosses's Avatar
crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

According to WKN, the eggs in WW are Milk chocolate, not White Chocolate. The white chocolate eggs are just in WKN.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru
 
dawnscott1's Avatar

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

Dud x2
Candles x3
Windmill Spinner x2
Blue Bunny Top Hat x2

I have some more to get fed but every time I try it does the please wait.... so I will have to do them after I wake up in the morning
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #19
Webkinz :)
 
Telefuz's Avatar
Telefuz is just really niceTelefuz is just really nice

Default

Dang it! Now I actually have to WORK to find something on Webkinz xD! This is actually going to be pretty fun.

Wait, 80% chance? There's still a 20% chance you'll get nothing? Hmm...
Telefuz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:43 AM   #20
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)
 
Darlabell's Avatar
Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jormilee
Absolutely nothing on ours. What a bummer Congrats to those who won prizes!

How do we get the ones on our Webkinz accounts? WKN says to check today's activities, but I see nothing there. I also have not noticed any floaties? Bit confused =/
This starts tomorrow the 31st on WW.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts