Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #141
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Canon, valntom posted a fountain win in the "Look What I Got!" section. Definitely super-rare.

Thank you Beauty!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
does anyone else notice that all the eggs except from the news are last year things. all of mine are
Some of my chocolate eggs have been this years things, but the majority are teapots and teacups from last year. The only other last year items I have received are the glasses and bunny mask.

I checked my list and I have received bunny planters, blue bunny hats, the chick dress, fuzzy slippers (but only a couple) and egg candles from the dark chocolate eggs this year. This is looking across 8 accounts though.

I have received windmills with my white chocolate eggs but a family member works 5 accounts and hasn't received a single one yet.

No waterfalls across any of the 13 family accounts and no more waterwheels like from last year.

View Post Originally Posted by Happy3166
anyone else having trouble with eggs being duds since yeterday every egg on seven accts. have all been duds.(white and dark ) My daughter and Myself have gotten 14 duds in arow now!
Mine are mixed today with some duds and some not. It is evening now though, so maybe it is better now.

View Post Originally Posted by las
so are there no floaters on the days they are in the dailies? i am having a hard time finding them period. are they on a time scedual?
They do seem tp be on a time schedule. I'm not sure how much time. but I have enough time to do the current daily activity, the wow, Wishing Well, Spree, and Jumble berries. The spree floaty usually floats across during Jumble berry. Then I go to my room and it seems to come after about 2 minutes there.

Last edited by Iggy; 04-07-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #143
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Happy Easter Everyone! (Oops - Sorry - meant "Spring Celebration" ).

I was looking at this thread to find out if anyone has won the fountain. I am a bit surprised by the numerous reports of "duds" among the eggs. I have eight accounts and have gotten the maximum available # of eggs on most accounts (including WKN) on most days. I have tracked what I have won and I'm averaging higher than 80%. If anyone is interested, here is the breakdown (I still have about 20 eggs left to be "eaten" across all 8 accounts and haven't collected any today so please keep that in mind):

2012 Prizes won:
Bunny Planter: 29
Egg Candles: 13
Blue Bunny Top Hat: 21
Windmill: 11
Bunny Slippers: 13
Spring Chick Dress: 11
Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain: a big fat zero!

2012 Prizes won:

Pink Bunny Top Hat 0
Candy Eggs Picnic Basket: 0
Celebrate Spring Teapot: 7
Celebrate Spring Teacup: 9
Cherry Blossom Wind Spinner: 0
Eggcellent Spring Glasses: 9
Enchanted Garden Wheel: 0
Spring Blossom Blazer: 0
Spring Celebration Eggs: 0
Spring Fling Dress: 0
Toothy Bunny Mask: 7

Although last year I know the Water Wheel was a rare prize, I won several. So I am very disappointed that I have yet to see an Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain. From what I can tell from WI, only a couple of people report winning one. This was obviously the prize that many of us wanted the most so I hope Ganz programmers have a last minute trick they can pull out of their hat and make today's eggs provide us with the prize we want the most!

(I am a Clinical Psychologist and I use Webkinz with my child patients and had hoped to use the Fountains as rewards but obviously that isn't going to happen.)

PLEASE GANZ - CHANGE THE PROGRAMMING!!!! WE WANT THE FOUNTAIN!!!
SandraK0426 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #144

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

This year I think I have averaged better than 80% receiving prizes from my eggs. I only have one account, with more than 300 pets, so I have purchased many baskets of eggs as well. I've received at least a couple of all items, except the fountain. I never got a water mill last year either. At least last year I saw quite a few posts from people who received the water mill, however there are only one or two posts from people who got the fountain this year. I'e got a few eggs left, and I am not purchasing any more at this point, so I still have hope !! Happy holiday to all !!

Almost forgot, I did not receive my spring gift today, am I the only one?
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #145
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have six accts and not one fountain.I only averaged about 50% prizes this year with 23 duds in a row.I called ganz and they said even though i went two days with out a prize on any of my 6 accts. there was nothing they could do .
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #146

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I have six accounts, and I didn't notice until today, but I do indeed have one waterwheel. My daughter thinks it happened when she fed an egg on one of my accounts. I, too, have collected all the possible eggs every day. I also only have three of the dresses. I seem to only be awarded prizes about 60% of the time, but I guess I cannot complain since I have at least one of everything.

The waterwheel is kinzpostable.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #147

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

Anyone seen the floating white egg on Webkinz Newz today (4/9)? I was on for a while and never saw it, while usually it shows up quickly.

(A pleasant surprise for me--we've done minimal eggs so far, and only have three accounts (one each for me and the kids), and I got a fountain early on. Never saw the water wheel either year, and I never saw the blossom spinner either tho the kids each got one last year.)
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #148

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yes, I did find the floating white egg on wkn within the past hour. I took note of the last 3 eggs and saw that they came on the arcade page, but it took a lot of clicking to get one on a page. Good luck!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #149
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Here's my percentages so far:

.0038 % Fountain (just got one late last night)

16% Blue Top Hat
11% Egg Candles
10% Bunny Planter
10% Teacups
10% Chick Dress
7% Windmill
7% Teapots
6% Slippers
5% Toothy Bunny Mask
3% Eggscelent Glasses

16% Duds

The extra percentage point was from my wanting to round to nearest....

Hope this helps in determining values.

This is
25% Last Year Prizes
60% This year prizes
16% Duds

32 % Blue Hat or Duds

Last edited by vanberk; 04-09-2012 at 12:56 PM..
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #150
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Because I am busy and my pets are/were all at 100% for hunger, I am collecting eggs but not getting much chance to feed.....how long can we feed to get the prizes?. Since the eggs are flying on WKN through the 10th, how long after that?
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: