Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #131
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

does anyone else notice that all the eggs except from the news are last year things. all of mine are
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #132

Applejack14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I get some awesome new items!!!
Applejack14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #133
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have floating eggs in Asian accounts, today, but I think everyone else is right. The egg at 6pm may be the only egg you get today for NA accounts and Euro.
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #134
Silver8328

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

It tells you on the daily activities page if there is a floater or not. At the very bottom of the list it will show you, like it did yesterday and the last time there was a floater on WW. Since it doesn't show there is a floater today there shouldn't be one but instead there is the one to get at 6pm.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #135
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

anyone else having trouble with eggs being duds since yeterday every egg on seven accts. have all been duds.(white and dark ) My daughter and Myself have gotten 14 duds in arow now!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #136
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Has anyone won the fountain yet?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #137

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Canon, valntom posted a fountain win in the "Look What I Got!" section. Definitely super-rare.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #138
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I have been very disappointed in the number of dud eggs I have gotten on my accounts. Way below the 80% range. And no Garden Fountains either. I may save the eggs and feed them later.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #139
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

8 accounts with lots of duds here too. Mostly getting the windmill and blue top hat on the ones that aren't duds. No fountain yet.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #140
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

so are there no floaters on the days they are in the dailies? i am having a hard time finding them period. are they on a time scedual?
las is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: