Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #121
Silver8328
Webkinz :)

Silver8328 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

Did it say there was a floating egg on WW yesterday on the activities page? I know it says it today and the day before yesterday and there were floating eggs both days but I didn't think to look to see if it said it yesterday or not.
Silver8328 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #122
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Looks like it is taking 20 minutes for the first floating egg to show up on my accounts today! I was beginning to think they weren't going to show at all!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #123

Naila will become famous soon enough

I got 2 eggs today. One from logging in and a white egg from the Webkinz newz website. I saw no floating egg. I ate one and got no prize ;(
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #124
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Not doing well with the eggs this year .I have six accts. and have gotten every egg offered so far and have gotten 10 dud eggs already!Alot of them are last years prizes.Last year I only got one water Wheel out of six sites.I know some people did't get any at all.I am not expecting to win any of the fountains this year at the rate of duds this year.Only got about 10 duds total last year.I won the water wheel on my very last egg last year!Good luck to everyone !And congrats to all who have gotten a fountain already!You are very lucky!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #125

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It says that the WN white eggs only appear on random pages this time. I haven't seen any today. What pages have people found them on?
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #126
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Still getting duds! 3 out of 4 White choc. eggs from the WN all duds tonight!I also bought a basket at the estore and 2 uot of 6 were duds! That brings me to a total of 15 dud eggs so far. I'm going for a record!

Well tonight was officially the worst night for eggs. 5 out of 6 white Choc eggs duds! 2 out of 6 dark choc eggs duds! That brings me to a total of 18 duds as of tonight ! Anyone else have this many duds?

Last edited by Happy3166; 04-03-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #127

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

Question: ESTORE Spring Celebration Egg Basket Anyone Purchase????

Does anyone know if the Spring Celebration Egg Basket eggs at the e store award your account e store spring celebration items? If they are the same eggs that we get each day for signing on then why pay? I also wonder if the e store eggs (since you are paying) also only offer you an 80 percent chance of a prize....I would hope not. My guess is that they are EGGS---actly (wow am I a little corny this morning or what) ha ha...the same, if not I would think that the e store eggs would be priced the same or about the same as the Christmas stockings that awarded e store items. I would like to purchase just out of curiosity, if I do I will follow up with my prizes, if I win any?!?!

UPDATE JUST READ THE E STORE DESCRIPTION: GUESS MY EYES WHERE STILL FOCUSING THIS MORNING..

It is 80% chance of winning. Also says Random Spring Celebration Prize, they must be the same prizes, as it does not state Specifically e store spring celebration Prize

Last edited by scheuerh; 04-03-2012 at 07:24 AM..
scheuerh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #128
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Is there a floating egg today on WW? (NOT asking about WKN). Or is it just the one that's available at 6pm?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #129
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

No floating egg on WW today, I waited for about 15 minutes. I think they've replaced it with the one at 6pm in the Daily Activities.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #130
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

This is why I love WI. Thanks for your help, now I dont' have to wait all day waiting.
View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
No floating egg on WW today, I waited for about 15 minutes. I think they've replaced it with the one at 6pm in the Daily Activities.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: