Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #101
§Lee✝
Webkinz :)
SatriaRyder has disabled reputation

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

60-80% chance? That's pretty good! I'd love to win that windmill!
SatriaRyder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #102
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

So happy! we got the bunny slippers
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #103
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I bought the eStore egg basket and got the three chocolate and three vanilla eggs. All six had eggs had last year's prizes. Not a single new item.

2 pink bunny ear top hats
2 eggcellent egg glasses
1 teapot (The little green one--I forgot what it's called--I already have several)
1 egg basket--(I have tons of these left from last year)

I don't know if it's happening for everyone. Just thought I'd mention it. Had I known, I would not have spent my eStore points.
I will be giving these as welcome gifts to new friends who are new to Webkinz world and have none from last year. The original Snow White and dwarf outfits make them happy. I'm sure these will too.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #104

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I bought the eStore egg basket and got the three chocolate and three vanilla eggs. All six had eggs had last year's prizes. Not a single new item.

2 pink bunny ear top hats
2 eggcellent egg glasses
1 teapot (The little green one--I forgot what it's called--I already have several)
1 egg basket--(I have tons of these left from last year)

I don't know if it's happening for everyone. Just thought I'd mention it. Had I known, I would not have spent my eStore points.
I will be giving these as welcome gifts to new friends who are new to Webkinz world and have none from last year. The original Snow White and dwarf outfits make them happy. I'm sure these will too.
There are two baskets you can get. The 2012 basket has new prizes. If you purchased that one and got old prizes you should call the estore on Monday.

We still have a number of days left for free eggs so good luck on the new items
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #105
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I got the slippers & good prizes,but i am not seeing any float on WW or the Newz for some reason,i got my prizes from logging in.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #106

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

I haven't seen any floating in WW either. Glad to know that it isn't just me.
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #107
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is stuck on replay
Bernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replayBernie3 is stuck on replay

No floating eggs here either.
Bernie3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #108

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

It looks like the bonus egg today is on todays activity page not a floating one. This is where they had originally said they would be. Not sure why they are changing it up.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #109
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I got the slippers & good prizes,but i am not seeing any float on WW or the Newz for some reason,i got my prizes from logging in.
I looked for over 2 hours on WKN to get my whte Chocolate eggs and never saw a one. That was around 4 to 6:30.

The milk chocolate on WW - I had really good luck finding them in Quizzy's from 2 till 4. It ran in a pattern. Nefaria would show up, not too long after the Spree Dice would float across, then exactly 5 minutes after that the choc. egg would float by. This happened the same way on 12 accounts
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #110

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
I looked for over 2 hours on WKN to get my whte Chocolate eggs and never saw a one. That was around 4 to 6:30.

The milk chocolate on WW - I had really good luck finding them in Quizzy's from 2 till 4. It ran in a pattern. Nefaria would show up, not too long after the Spree Dice would float across, then exactly 5 minutes after that the choc. egg would float by. This happened the same way on 12 accounts

Oh I wish I could do this. I have NO Nafaria or eggs..... on 5 accounts. No matter waht I do there is nothing.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: