Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Spring Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World! *UPDATE!*

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I am sorry you are having this problem . Maybe you could try a different browser?

I often have problems logging in with IE, and I lost a couple log in eggs because it doesn't load the first time. So I have to make sure I use FF for all log ins for the next few days. I usually use a combination of the two browsers.
Thanks, my laptop has google chrome on it so I think I better start trying that for first log ins starting tomorrow. Not to fond of the chrome but its worth the shot to try.

Good luck with the eggs.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 07:29 AM   #92
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got the bunny slippers in a brown floaty egg...
now to find that dress
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #93

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I got the bunny slippers in a brown floaty egg...
now to find that dress
Congratulations and good luck getting that dress.
I havent seen a floating egg yet. Do they take some time to appear after logging in?

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Congratulations and good luck getting that dress.
I havent seen a floating egg yet. Do they take some time to appear after logging in?
just got one it was a teacup.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #94
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Aww I didn't get a log in egg, one DD didn't either but the other one did. All were using the same OS, in fact the girls used the same computer, so I don't think what browser you are using makes a difference. WW is just glitchy on log in I guess.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:26 AM   #95
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Easter eggs, here I come!!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:59 AM   #96
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Aww I didn't get a log in egg, one DD didn't either but the other one did. All were using the same OS, in fact the girls used the same computer, so I don't think what browser you are using makes a difference. WW is just glitchy on log in I guess.
Have you checked your dock? When I have log in problems and don't get the "you've won" panel, my prizes still go to my dock. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:12 AM   #97

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That is right, it doesn't seem to matter what browser you use -- but you need to use one that will load the first time. That is what is critical. For me that is FireFox. IE often takes two tries even on small accounts. I don't like Chrome because of the floating dock issue, but it does load better than IE.

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Have you checked your dock? When I have log in problems and don't get the "you've won" panel, my prizes still go to my dock. Good Luck!
Unfortunately with the eggs, if you don't get the popup (different for the eggs than the "you've won" panel) you don't get the egg. It is not in the dock.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #98

whistler will become famous soon enough

I keep getting last years prizes- Egg glasses, bunny nose, tea pot......
I would like to start winning this years prizes-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #99

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting login eggs, but no floaties in WW. Yesterday on my Asian account the egg floated by right before the spree dice. Today I'm only getting spree. Also, I am averaging one prize for every three eggs. I have last years bunny nose and two blue top hats.

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I'm getting login eggs, but no floaties in WW. Yesterday on my Asian account the egg floated by right before the spree dice. Today I'm only getting spree. Also, I am averaging one prize for every three eggs. I have last years bunny nose and two blue top hats.
It seems I just wasn't patient enough. I do my main account last because it's the only one I do school on, so I'm on it a lot longer. The egg floated by looong after the spree roll. So I went back and got floating eggs on all my N. A. and Euro accounts. Not Asian though. I think you have to wait for the 4 pm daily activity to get the extra egg tomorrow (Asia).

Starting to get more prizes, including a windmill and two pairs of bunny slippers.

Last edited by mollee84; 03-31-2012 at 02:03 PM..
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #100

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

No log in Egg on Asian yesterday, but I got one on all 5 accounts today on Internet Explorer
No free egg on todays activities, I guess they decided to do floaties this year instead
They should tell everyone what they are doing though, & update the messages
I feel sorry for all the confused kids out there
I don't know what prizes I got yet, I am saving up my eggs for a while

*Hey I did get an egg by clicking on asian today's activities, I guess it is avalable all day
1 egg on log in, 1 floaty egg & 1 on todays activities + the white chocolate newz egg =
4 eggs a day
Sweet!

Last edited by babymuggy; 03-31-2012 at 03:27 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: