Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #71
ebkinz rocks!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I'm guessing that an average of 3.5 per roll of the die per day would take about 50 days to get to the Mall. The bonus rolls will help with that, and it looks like we can buy bonus rolls...
I'm adding it my "dailies" and I think it will be fun.
Wow! Good to know you got the same average roll as me
View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Yeah I spend too much for the game too. 28000 for yesterday and 3500 for today. Game is kinda addicting. The only prize I got from the mall was a designer purse.
Definitely understand what you mean about addicting! Check out my growing guide here If you have any screenshots to add I'm still looking for more!
View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Big congrats to Police Property and the others who have reached the mall! It is good that it will take me a month to get there because I need that much time to decide what to buy first.

How hard is it to collect all the different bags? What are the minigames that you get to play - I haven't landed on one of those spots yet.

I like this new game -- very different from all the others in the arcade. Like so many things on Webkinz (kinzville academy, jumbleberries, zum hunting), we will have to be patient but eventually we will all get to the mall.
Great observation about patience...I think this game is a good teaching tool for that
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #72
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I have a quick question if anyone knows... are the prizes kinzpostable/tradeable?
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:38 AM   #73
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Yay I made it to the mall. One of the Spree cards from the deck will send you there for a shopping spree. I bought the giant Zingoz plush. The details said it is a arm chair your pets can sit on but when you put it on your room they can't sit on it. It's still cool.

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
I have a quick question if anyone knows... are the prizes kinzpostable/tradeable?
I just sent my giant zingoz from my extra account to my main so that one is definitely kinzpostable.

Last edited by poobears; 04-16-2011 at 10:38 AM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #74
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Yay I made it to the mall. One of the Spree cards from the deck will send you there for a shopping spree. I bought the giant Zingoz plush. The details said it is a arm chair your pets can sit on but when you put it on your room they can't sit on it. It's still cool.

I just sent my giant zingoz from my extra account to my main so that one is definitely kinzpostable.
Very exciting! Do you have a screenshot of that card? I'd love to have one for my guide here
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #75

hotchick29 is on a distinguished road

i reached the mall to and bot the giant zingoz plush because i only had 140 money because i landed on a ! and then i got a card that said you got a spree and then it sent me to the mall i was so excited i didn't take a picture.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hotchick29; 04-20-2011 at 12:10 AM..
hotchick29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #76
laurasings1999

Angry Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

I am only getting one die a day and i am coming after the time i came the day before i dont know why though how can you tell ganz about this? Does anybody else have this problem?
Old 12-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #77
Unregistered

Cool Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

i went to the mall and bought the tween queen outfit and i wont let any of my pets wear it i have alot of horses dogs cats and birds i tried it on all of them i wanted to know why please reply thanks < 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: