Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

congrats on getting to the mall!

so about how many rolls does it take to get to the mall? wondering how long it is going to take with 1 roll a day...

did you track number of flat tires & double rolls as a percentage of overall rolls?
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #62
Star(gazer1)

Woah, how many points did Police Property have?

~~

I'm doing really bad on my game of Spree. XD And I have eStore points but I won't use them on a game. I'd rather buy clothing or something....
Old 04-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #63
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
congrats on getting to the mall!

so about how many rolls does it take to get to the mall? wondering how long it is going to take with 1 roll a day...

did you track number of flat tires & double rolls as a percentage of overall rolls?
I also made it to the mall and took 45 rolls (15 of which were free).

I made a guide from my experience click here

Have fun shopping!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #64
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

And congratulations Police Property! I love your prizes I didn't have enough yet so I'm saving for round 2!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #65

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

The only reason i like this is because it will help out the rooms i do in WW and i like some of the items.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #66
sallyjill will become famous soon enough

Too bad you can buy extra rolls with kinzcash, I think that would have been more fair to everyone. That way, those who wanted to work hard to get to the mall could do it with their own webkinz money instead of real money!
sallyjill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #67
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Enjoy the prizes! Hope I can get some
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

Police Property - Love the prizes you won at Spree.
Congrats on making the Front Page too.
suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #69

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

how long does it take to get to the mall?
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #70
ebkinz rocks!

View Post Originally Posted by pigtoes95
how long does it take to get to the mall?
In rolls the shortest is about 50 but you won't end up with many credits going that route...it is probably best to just take a scenic route, gather lots of credits and buy lots when you finally get there

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: