Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #51
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

Anyone know if the Games that you can buy are displays? or actual games? If they are games I'm buying the KinzPiinz Bowling!

Oh, and Congratulations Police Property!
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #52
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

these are my new additions to our wardrobe

Click the image to open in full size.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:24 PM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
these are my new additions to our wardrobe

LOVE EM
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:51 PM   #54

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I confess that I spent way too much to get to the mall this afternoon! I was torn between the tween queen and the fast food uniform. I opted for the uniform. It's red with a red visor. Also, I've collected all 5 shopping bags twice. Each time I got the same 3 prizes (lamp post, slow sign and a street tile which is HUGE and only works in outdoor rooms).
Yeah I spend too much for the game too. 28000 for yesterday and 3500 for today. Game is kinda addicting. The only prize I got from the mall was a designer purse.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:54 AM   #55
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

the game is creative and kudos to the employees at ganz but once again , the suits at ganz seem to have ruined a good thing by making it too hard to get the prize................ yet another thing ill probably have to pass on. it seems im having to pass on the whole darn site anymore............. why do they insist on ruining a good thing? im happy for those who love the game and dont mind the wait tho...........i find it hard to believe any kid i know waiting this long..................

oh well.............................. have fun at the mall y'all .
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:50 AM   #56
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

So much fun!!

I can't wait to go on a SPREE!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #57
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I am so happy for you, PP. I know its been a rough time lately, and I hope you can find simple pleasures in WW & your WI family.
We all love you!
Hugs,
Bankskinz

Last edited by Bankskinz; 04-14-2011 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #58

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't know this was going on!! Heading there right now!! Thanks!! Love this new game!! Congrats PP!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I just found these floating dice on Webkinz Newz... when I clicked on them, I could put in my username, password and security code for a BONUS roll on Spree... just wanted to let people know! Good luck!

I went back into Webkinz World and got pics of the announcement that I'd won the free roll, and an ad about finding the dice on WKN:

halleykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #59
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

That is really some feat you have accomplished. With only 5 rolls, the 3 Ganz gave us and the 2 for each day in the floaty clicky thing, I could only get down the first row in each account. I am really impressed that you made it the first day.

This morning I could only get there by going through the arcade, not the daily activities. When you click on the daily activity for it, the screen hangs up and you have to log out and back in but through the arcade it works fine.

GOOD LUCK FELLOW INSIDERS!!!

Has anyone noticed the communal challenge is gone from the newspaper? I guess this replaces it.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #60

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Big congrats to Police Property and the others who have reached the mall! It is good that it will take me a month to get there because I need that much time to decide what to buy first.

How hard is it to collect all the different bags? What are the minigames that you get to play - I haven't landed on one of those spots yet.

I like this new game -- very different from all the others in the arcade. Like so many things on Webkinz (kinzville academy, jumbleberries, zum hunting), we will have to be patient but eventually we will all get to the mall.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: