Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spree! Webkinz Insider Makes it to the Mall!

I confess that I spent way too much to get to the mall this afternoon! I was torn between the tween queen and the fast food uniform. I opted for the uniform. It's red with a red visor. Also, I've collected all 5 shopping bags twice. Each time I got the same 3 prizes (lamp post, slow sign and a street tile which is HUGE and only works in outdoor rooms).
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #32
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like a fun game. I can't buy rolls with e-store points so it will be a while, but I think it's a great addition and I love the prizes!! Good luck everyone.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #33

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Congratulations!! That dress and tiara are beautiful!

I won the bus stop bench from a card in the game -- and not only was that great but it is really nice to see we can win things without having to get to the Mall. I figure it will take me a long time at the rate I am going. Over our several accounts I have had a speeding ticket and about 5 flat tires -- two on one account
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #34
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is my most favorite game now! LOL Oh and congrats!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #35
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Wow Police Property.. you are amazing!! Congratulations!! Thanks for the info... can't wait to get some prizes of my own sometime soon!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #36
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Yes, and there's a mall THEME (fast food theme)
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #37
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Congrat Police Property! I can't wait to get to the mall!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #38

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

Congrats PoliceProperty! You picked some awesome prizes!
MissyC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #39
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

very cool!!! i love costumes and the wall and flooring!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #40
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

((sigh)) Too bad that this is a once a day game though...
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: