Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Spree Click to Win Advertisements Missing on Webkinz Newz Site

still no ads, i have been looking for the last 10 minutes!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I was wondering why I didn't see any of these ads while doing the daily peek a newz! Thank you for the updated information.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
I've logged into Webkinz Newz 3 times today. No luck in finding the Spree ad. I'm thinking that the glitch may effect certain servers if some people can see the ad and collect their free roll. Probably won't be fixed for today. Too bad. I love Spree!

Good luck to all!
I can't find the ad on IE, Firefox or Google Chrome. Is it showing up on a specific internet engine?
PegC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #14

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

It's early evening and no spree roll ads.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i haven't been to wkn at all today. i am glad i didn't bother.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #16

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

No Spree ads, no floating paths, no polls, no quizzes, or surveys today. The Spree ads should have been active based off of the Weekend Round-up they post each week. Last time they were on, I had to get them off of the Webkinz World ads when logging in. I haven't been on to check there today. I wish they would get the paths flying if that is the only way we can get them.

The Peek a Newz for the cupcakes are on and the scavenger hunts are there if you need those.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #17
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Ugh. It stinks when you look really hard and it takes you 30 minutes to find it but it's worse when you search and never find it!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #18
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Yep. I saw the notice and looked for the ad for over an hour on many pages. Just not there.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is awful news. I hope it is resolved....
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #20
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I hope Ganz fixes this soon! Many of us would really like some more free Spree bonus rolls!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: