Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Spree Bonus Advertisement Promotion Affected by Glitch *UPDATE*

Our family has been looking for FIFTEEN HOURS - NOW we hear about this glitch???

Give me a break Ganz!

Its 1:30am, and I give up.

By the time I get up in the morning, it will be EST 'midnight' and we'll have missed it completely - AGAIN.

It didn't work for us mid-week either (think it was Tuesday this past week that it SAID there'd be Spree ads - but there weren't any).

And since they've all but stopped having them as an hourly activity option, our kids are quickly getting tired of Spree - NO FUN with only one roll a day! (flat tire, same ole red bag, big city robber, YUCK!)

'night all.
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

C'mon Ganz -- maybe tomorrow??
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Why are there always problems with this promotion?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #14
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I saw the invalid campaign ID where an ad should be and figured they were the Spree Ads. I tried clicking on them but it did nothing.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I hope they fix it soon!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #16

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

*Yawn*

Thanks for the info. I am tired of looking!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #17
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I was out a lot of the day. I never even thought about the ads, but thanks for the info anyway.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #18
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm still not seeing it, so I guess they didn't get this fixed for today.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #19
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #20
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

No it didn't get fixed today the glitch is still there. There are also random suns popping up that are usually for the kinzcamp contest (there wasn't one today) and when you click those they don't work either. Lots of glitches going on today.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: