Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #41
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spotted Seal Retirement Saturday reminder

View Post Originally Posted by SwimmerGirl
My daughter and I just played this game for the first time (we missed the last retirement event), and there's definitely something not quite right with it. We guessed 52 boats, but there were 53. Instead of getting to count and guess four more times, we were given another "minigame" in which we could click on four boats - the game said most contained KC but one had the seal. We clicked on four boats, which all had KC. Right after that, we were booted out of the game entirely and back to the Webkinz front page. If we try to go back in, it says we only get to play once a day. I don't see how what we did equals five tries - we didn't get to guess the number of boats five times, and we didn't get to play five minigames. It sounds like plenty of people are experiencing a variety of glitches with this game today - did this happen to anyone the first time they did a retirement game like this?
thats exactly what happened to me last time. i think i know whats wrong. there is usually one boat hiding behind the timer (bottom left) you don't get to play 5 minigames - you get to play one, and you get 5 clicks. i think if you got the first geuss wrong you only get 4 clicks
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #42
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Well, Drat. No prizes whatsoever only 375 KC
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #43
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

what do you get for geussing correctly? i guessed right 2 times and all i got was to click on 5 boats

i just read inth WIKI and found out some answers that may help some poeple a lot! if the game is working right, then if you guess:

correctly: you get 5 clicks
1 number off: you get 4 clicks
2 # off: 3 clicks
3 # off:2 clicks
4# off 1 click

you only get a prize if you find the spotted sea lion

there is no way to determine where the spotted sealion is. it is random

Last edited by poochie10; 11-06-2010 at 12:35 PM..
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SwimmerGirl
My daughter and I just played this game for the first time (we missed the last retirement event), and there's definitely something not quite right with it. We guessed 52 boats, but there were 53. Instead of getting to count and guess four more times, we were given another "minigame" in which we could click on four boats - the game said most contained KC but one had the seal. We clicked on four boats, which all had KC. Right after that, we were booted out of the game entirely and back to the Webkinz front page. If we try to go back in, it says we only get to play once a day. I don't see how what we did equals five tries - we didn't get to guess the number of boats five times, and we didn't get to play five minigames. It sounds like plenty of people are experiencing a variety of glitches with this game today - did this happen to anyone the first time they did a retirement game like this?
That is how the game works -- you get one guess at how many boats there are and how well you counted/guessed determines how many boats you get to click on. If you guess the number of boats correctly you get to choose 5 boats hoping to find the seal. If you find the seal you get a piece of clothing and all the other boats give you kinzcash. Odds of finding the seal are low since there are so many boats.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #45
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I almost forgot to play the game! It's a very fun game!

I won 100KC!
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #46
sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!sisterbear is not just visiting!

Has anyone found a pattern to finding the spotted seal? DS seems to think the seal is near the higher KC amounts. I found the seal 2 times and both times he was next to a boat that was worth 200KC. Anyone have this happen or see any patterns.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Played our NA accounts...had anywhere from 31 to 54 boats...5 guesses each time and only found the seal once..won the capt'n shoes...and one account gave us the error and kicked us out..with the clothes we found last time we have pants and hat, and now shoes..wow it's gonna take a long time to clothe the crew...but this is a fun new activity!! Good Luck to everyone!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #48

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I love cupcake day. Thanks for the reminder.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Spotted Seal Retirement Saturday reminder

Another yummy cupcake for one lucky pet of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #50

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Azarashi my spotted seal had a nice retirement party

but she didnt like the fact she didnt get to do the sail boat game!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: