Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Spotted Seal Retirement Saturday reminder

A new front page story has been added:

Spotted Seal Retirement Saturday reminder

Click the image to open in full size.This is just a reminder for people about the Webkinz Spotted Seal retiring on Saturday, November 6th. The Spotted Seal is scheduled to retire on Saturday with retirement events for owners and The Count The Sailboats game for everyone as well as a collectible retirement cupcake for everyone.

When the game debuted it was located in the Daily Activities tab where you find all of your regular activities like the Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well 2 games. Once the game is activated you should be able to click on the arrow to play.

Count all of the sailboats (careful some hide behind the Palm trees) and you will have up to 5 tries (if the guess is right) to find the Spotted Seal before he leaves for retirement. If you do locate the Spotted Seal, you will win an article of clothing that can only be found through this game. For more information about Retirement events, check out the WIki.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spotted Seal Retirement Saturday reminder

EEEEEEp
Asian accounts are just in time!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Wow! I didn't even get a chance to get this pet and it's already retiring! I wish they would retire some of the older pets that have less detail and common PSI's that everyone has....
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for the update Dixie!

I love the cupcakes and I love that gave.

I have almost won that sailboat game twice mow. Missed by one boat!

Maybe I'll be three times lucky!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can't wait to play the game again. Hopefully I will get one piece of clothing, I got kc last time!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just be careful. I have had a couple of reports about the screen freezing up. I noticed that the game is already active in the Asian accounts, but I am waiting until at least 6am to try it.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

YAy!!!
I've got the sailboat girl clothing thing! It;s so prettY!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #8

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

The sailboat game was messed up for me. This time the sailboats didn't just hide behind the tree, they sailed off the screen at the top and the bottom. I guessed 43 based on a screen shot I took right away but the correct number was 45. See the difference after one minute?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

SNEAKY GANZ!! Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a few more seconds if you are a quick counter. Thanks for the head's up Margo
Old 11-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

One thing we on the deluxe thread found helpful was that you can take a screen shot of the boats, and then paste it into a paint program. Then you can seperate all the boats into two or three sections to make it easier to count smaller groups, and leave a little mark by each boat once you count it. I've found that I have time to do that, count it twice, and then count all the boats while they're moving one more time. I guessed correctly twice this morning using this method, but still didn't find the seal! Good luck to everyone!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: