Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #71
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Spirit of Giving Peek A Newz Announced

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
gift for dec. 23..... is i believe a reindeer candy cane. its all that i can see is new in my dock, thanks for everyone who checks also. good luck everyone

Click the image to open in full size.
Great!! I'll go do it now! Thanks for sharing the pic!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 12:53 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

OMG..that is the cutest food!! I'll be sure to get some of those tomorrow...too tired right now.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:04 AM   #73
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

But a PEEK for a food?

G'night all.

And Merry CHRISTmas to all my WI friends!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:36 AM   #74
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you SO much therealmtbmd for sharing the prize and the PHOTO! I will for sure play this one, it's worth it!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #75
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The Peek-A-Newz for today may be just a food, but it also makes a great siggie!

Those googly eyes make me laugh every time I look at them.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:40 AM   #76
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

It is a cute and collectible food item, and I understand some thinking that it is a lot of trouble for a food. I got mine and it is the cuitest food item I have seen in a while. That said it seems like a step down from previous days prizes, like this should have been day 1 and build to better prizes you know what I mean? OR does this mean we are moving into maybe prizes we havn't seen before since I havn't seen this canycane before?? I can't wait to see the next prize!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #77
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

That is adorable! I hope this is a sign and future prizes will be new items!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #78
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info guys! That's the cutest candy cane-looks just like one my kids have made in school! I definitely need this item! Plus, I've gotten several of the Tasty Treat Carts and they store 8 Food items-need something cute besides Miss Birdie's treats in there!
Happy Holidays to all my WI friends!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #79

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Oh my goodness, that candy cane is so awesome!
I will be getting that for sure.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #80
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

A food? I don't think I will get it!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: