Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 01:19 AM   #201
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Spirit of Giving Peek A Newz Announced

yea I got the stoogles for the peek a newz an dthe volcanic rock from the parent add search.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 01:57 AM   #202
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Here is a pic
Click the image to open in full size.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:35 AM   #203
Rico1206
Webkinz :)

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

I thought today would have to do with the plushies. I just guessed we'd get all 8, but instead we get a Stoogles. While I got one for both my accounts during the first event for him, I'll do this again.

Please do not use this shade of BLUE reserved for staff.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-31-2011 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: removing blue ink
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:59 AM   #204
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled we are getting the stoogles. It seems ganz was listening to our complaints and gave us the hard to get click items many of us missed. What I don't understand is why they made one item each time such as the cloud dress and stoogles so difficult to get originally. Many of us played every single day and didn't get either of those items.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:12 AM   #205
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I am Happy it is just him, My GS has rooms full of the others, lol
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:36 AM   #206
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

BOOYA! Thank you soooooo much WI!!! If it wasnt for these cheats i wouldnt have the stoogles plush!!!!! Im not very fond of peek-A-newz and i only play it if there is a prize i really want up for grabs. Thanks again!
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:43 AM   #207
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Stoogles!
Thanks, everyone, for the info! Hope you have a safe, happy New Year!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:44 AM   #208
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm very grateful that Ganz gave us Stoogles! Originally, we only had one across our four accounts and now we each have one
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #209
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I am definitely going to do this PAN. Before, I wasn't able to find him one time playing three accounts each day. I did win the diving helmet and the cloud dress before, so I'm not complaining. I just love the cloud dress.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #210

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

OHMYGOODNESS, the Stoogles Plushie!?!?
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: