Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #171
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Spirit of Giving Peek A Newz Announced

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
Yes!!!! I also played the PAN and did not receive the items promised. What a waste of my time. 2 accounts and nothing.
what url are you using to access webkinz?

this one no longer has ads, nor will it put up the display message of prizes you have won.

Welcome to Webkinz

if you use this url (same as the one you get when you use the login page from webkinz.com)
you will get the ads and the you won prizes message box.

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

I do at least 20 accounts a day(sometimes more) and it rarely takes me more than an hour. Here are some other tips I use to speed up PAN

• Zoom the page out so you can see the entire thing on one screen so you don't have to scroll down.
  • Use two different browsers, and either sign in with two different accounts at once to do multiple accounts faster, or sign in on both browsers with the same account to speed up the search. I use IE and Firefox. Then I alternate back and forth between the two clicking the links as the other browser loads.
  • Do all your searching on the Kinzopedia Pets page. You can click on a pet then click back on the Kinzopedia tab, I rarely have to click any pets after the Barred Owl before I have found all the characters.
  • Let the page load completely, I find IE tends to be a bit slower with the character.
I hope these tips help to make PAN a little bit more fun and less frustrating.
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #172
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oooh I hope tomorrow is the cloud dress!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #173
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Spirit of Giving Peek A Newz Announced

The peek-a-news (PAN) is not working now. I can't find the log in! Does anyone have the log in link for the PAN?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #174

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I tried to play a few minutes ago and I'm having the same problem.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #175
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The peek-a-news (PAN) is not working now. I can't find the log in! Does anyone have the log in link for the PAN?
Just found the log-in link in my browser history. Here it is if anyone needs it:

WKN: Webkinz Newz

I am not sure if the hamster is still showing up. Perhaps the whole thing is broken?!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #176

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

I was having the same trouble..
Thank You SnowCrystal for the link!!
it seems to work & the hamster Nick still seems to be showing up.
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #177

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks SnowCrystal! I was able to use your link and just got my outfit. Thank you so much!!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #178
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Im guessing today is the Cloud Outift I still can't do mine yet, but every maybe 10 minutes I'll try, it should change prizes soon
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:09 AM   #179
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Today, 12/30 is the cloud outfit, all 3 pieces, woohoo!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:14 AM   #180

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

YES! It IS the Cloud outfit! This is great!
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: