Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #141
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Default Re: Spirit of Giving Peek A Newz Announced

So today I did the PAN thingy n i thought ill just get like a pair of cupcaakes. went onto my account n found a huge surprise of haveing all 16! haha now i dnt have to worry about collecting emm all(:
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #142
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Oh my stars! All 16 cupcakes?
I cannot help but remember the time I spent to collect each individual set of them the last time they were available - lol

Happy sweet gathering, all!
And thanks SO, so much to those who posted what the prize is.
Hugs ♥mjb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #143
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

A big thanks to those who posted today's prize! I initially thought I would just do it for my 2 nieces- they're not good savers and they are always low on KC with hungry pets...but then the peeks went so fast I ended up doing it on 2 of our accounts also. Now, I have no idea what to do with that many cupcakes!
I really think Ganz is being super generous with these Christmas peeks! The prizes, both new and old, have been wonderful! And the hamsters have been so frequent that the peeks are going super fast! I'd like to give a big "Thank You" to Ganz with compliments to the programmer!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #144
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the generosity Ganz but with all these items in my dock showing up, it's pretty hard to keep my dock items to 100 items
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #145
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

AP Diving outfit, compete outfit!!! All 4 pieces is the peek prize for today, 12/28!!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #146
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Ooh thank you SO much for the info!
Off to go do that Peek A News.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #147
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
AP Diving outfit, compete outfit!!! All 4 pieces is the peek prize for today, 12/28!!!
I have a feeling the Cloud and Cave Explorer complete outfits will be tomorrow and the next day. Now that is fair giving the complete one so the ones missing the helmet get it
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #148
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Today is all four pieces (including the super rare DIVING HELMET) of the Adventure Park DIVING SUIT!
Woohoo!
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #149

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info. I just played but my prizes didn't show and I wasn't sure what I won.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #150
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Today is all four pieces (including the super rare DIVING HELMET) of the Adventure Park DIVING SUIT!
Woohoo!
AKD

THANK YOU Jeanned68 THANK YOU AKD THANK YOU Ganz
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: