Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #21
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Spiny Sporcues, One Year Later, Still Unsolved!

One year? Oh my... where does the time go? ... or should I say, where does the kinz cash go?
I'm not too stressed - NOTHING is as crazy as yummy tummy tumbler!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #22
Webkinz :)
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Spiny Sporcues may be unsolved, but I have a recipe for Yummytummy Tumblers. It is a blender recipe using Farm fresh cabbage, ginger ale and papaya. I couldnt say when i got it. just assumed it was here on insider. I am going to log in again and make sure it works since I haven't cooked in awhile.

By the way, Tusselpuff is solved to. The recipe is right here in Insider. Somebody didn't do their homework

Last edited by lfsgrammy1; 11-16-2010 at 05:30 AM..
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #23
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Shouldn't these people know that THIS IS A SOLVED RECIPE? Just... we don't know what it is.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #24
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by lfsgrammy1
Spiny Sporcues may be unsolved, but I have a recipe for Yummytummy Tumblers. It is a blender recipe using Farm fresh cabbage, ginger ale and papaya. I couldnt say when i got it. just assumed it was here on insider. I am going to log in again and make sure it works since I haven't cooked in awhile.

By the way, Tusselpuff is solved to. The recipe is right here in Insider. Somebody didn't do their homework
The recipies listed were solved, but the time between that recipie's release date, and when it was solved.

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
The recipies listed were solved, the years\months\days on the front page is the time between that recipie's release date, and when it was solved.
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #25
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

So basically, what they're saying is that no one on Webkinz Insider has listed the ingredients for us, so it remains unsolved for Webkinz insider, but someone has already received the trophy. Either that person found it by luck and couldn't remember what ingredients were used, or they are not active at Webkinz Insider. That means that if we solve it, we won't win the trophy, but will be able to list the ingredients for all of our people here. I've been trying a few things. I need to find the thread that lists all the attempts, and all the solved and unsolved items so that I can go to work on some of those. I've been watching some episodes of "The Secret Chef" on the tv in my Kinzroom, hoping it will give me two out of three of some of those more difficult recipes. Good luck, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #26
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
So basically, what they're saying is that no one on Webkinz Insider has listed the ingredients for us, so it remains unsolved for Webkinz insider, but someone has already received the trophy. Either that person found it by luck and couldn't remember what ingredients were used, or they are not active at Webkinz Insider. That means that if we solve it, we won't win the trophy, but will be able to list the ingredients for all of our people here. I've been trying a few things. I need to find the thread that lists all the attempts, and all the solved and unsolved items so that I can go to work on some of those. I've been watching some episodes of "The Secret Chef" on the tv in my Kinzroom, hoping it will give me two out of three of some of those more difficult recipes. Good luck, everybody!
Here's a link to all of the tried recipe combos. It gets updated every day.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post12336409
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #27
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure, but I think I have an idea of what's in it. First off, is it a blender, stove top, ect. recipe? Someone please reply, so I know! Thanks!

~ Hannah ☺
Hannah97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #28
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Hannah97
I'm not sure, but I think I have an idea of what's in it. First off, is it a blender, stove top, ect. recipe? Someone please reply, so I know! Thanks!

~ Hannah ☺
It's a sandwich maker recipe.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post17122273
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #29
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Thank you! I'm going to try and solve this recipe later! ☺
Hannah97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #30

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
Shouldn't these people know that THIS IS A SOLVED RECIPE? Just... we don't know what it is.
If you mean, because you have seen someone with it doesn't mean it is solved. Spiny Sporcues was a prize on a wheel once, and I have it. The ingredients are unknown, but people do have this recipe.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
puppygal wuz here ☮

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: