Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Speculation about Mystery Clothing Items

A new front page story has been added:

Speculation about Mystery Clothing Items

Members who attend the fashion class at the Kinzville Academy enjoy spotting new things. Most of the time the items are future releases for us like the Viking Helmet, which is a Curio Shop Only item. There have been a couple of items seen at the Academy that have only been seen there so far. In November 2007 a Turban was spotted and December 2007 a Wig with Curlers.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

With the latest maintenance update, these items were seen again along with the September Deluxe Item: Hypnotic Glasses. This leaves the members wondering... Will these be future items?
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
is a very lazy
Webkinz :)

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Speculation about Mystery Clothing Items

sweet!! lol, i love the curlers!!
the turban goes nicely with that new genie lamp too! can't wait for them to come out!!!
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Thanks, Cows! How cute would the curlers be with the kinzstyle bathrobe?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #4

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Thanks for the update, Justin! I haven't been on in a couple of months as we've been extremely busy. I've been playing the catch up game in life as well as in the world of WW and WI. I was unaware of the curlers hair and can completely relate to that webbiez sporting that look! I was recovering from 3 surgeries for the longest time and wow, was my hair creeptastic at times! LOL
32saoirse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

May I point out that the Pigs PSI is wearing the Turban? Check it out!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Oh, my salon needs those curlers! How cute is that!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #7
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I have never seen that curler wig before...how funny is that?

I would LOVE to grab up some of those for my pets that sleep in late
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Yay, my turban image
I'm very excited about these clothes. I really hope they do end up coming out this time!
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!..and thanks for the quick eyes that spotted these new items!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Those are really cute! Thanks for showing us pictures of them!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: