Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #81
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

Ok, if you are having trouble getting the puzzle to load in quest 10 try opening webkinz in a different browser. It wouldn't work in Firefox, but worked in Google Chrome.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

This quest is fast! I was at 11/12 and I stopped and returned to do my digs. I did get 5 bonus digs and at least 1 of all the prizes. Not much digging to do, so it should be only a few more days and the quest is done for me. Actually kind of nice for the kids who can't be on the computer every day. Plenty of time to complete the whole thing.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #83
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

O M Goodness! My first time in the Adventure Park and I feel like I have been a passenger on a 12 hour car trip with DH driving, and passing the same gas station 200 times

I do not think the Adventure Park is for me. I'll stick to shopping at the EStore.

But thanks Ganz for the opportunity to see the Park and get a nifty prize
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #84
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I use IE and the maps and different areas for the Adventure Park loaded great. My problem being slow moving due to too many pets but I wanted to post that IE is working for everything for me.

Now to get my pet to be able to move around it would be perfect.

DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:29 AM   #85
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

I didnt get the extra 10 diggs for today. I guess that answers alot of questions. I do still have my account open and its up so now i"ll continue.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #86
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Wow Thanks for all the info!
chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #87

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I did not finish the quest yet. I received 10 bonus digs today. One more day and everything will be dug up for me.

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
O M Goodness! My first time in the Adventure Park and I feel like I have been a passenger on a 12 hour car trip with DH driving, and passing the same gas station 200 times

I do not think the Adventure Park is for me. I'll stick to shopping at the EStore.

I know what you mean! It makes me think of the treasure hunts I'd plan for my kids on rainy days. One clue sent them upstairs, the next one downstairs, the next up.....
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #88

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I did the quest, and one of the prize I got on the digs was a box of chocolates--but it's in my dock as a coupon! Anyone know what's going on with that?
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #89
fallstar7

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

It was a fantastic idea! I loved the quest. The park was very slow, but that's probably my computers fault. Now I want an adventure pet
View Post Originally Posted by ManyPets
I did the quest, and one of the prize I got on the digs was a box of chocolates--but it's in my dock as a coupon! Anyone know what's going on with that?
I dunno, the same thing happened to me. I tried feeding it to my pet and putting it a room. Neither worked.
Kat-B32O is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #90
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

feel the same way. wanted to see if AP was worth it and i found out. takes so long for the maps to load and pets walk so slow or not at all. i will not get a AP pet. when i got to Goobers game challenge had to F5 out and log back in two three times. yuck.yuck.yuck to AP...
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: