Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
kpinto is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

I got up the tree but cannot figure out how to dig, any suggestions? It says I have 10 digs for today but how do you do that?
kpinto is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #72
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

View Post Originally Posted by kpinto
I got up the tree but cannot figure out how to dig, any suggestions? It says I have 10 digs for today but how do you do that?

You have to get to the dig site before you will be able to dig. If you are looking for the key walk back towards the ladder you came up and you will see an unlocked archway behind it. Walk through the open arch and you'll come to a site with a lot of little cloud puffs, that is where you dig.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #73
kpinto is on a distinguished road

Oh I figured out how to dig! Helps to go through the unlocked door first.
kpinto is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #74
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

This might be a silly question but I am new to AP. It says you get 10 digs a day but perhaps since it was my first time there, I had 35 I think.

If I didn't use them all today, will I lose them and start back with 10 tomorrow. I finished the quest and opted not to dig anymore and now I wonder if I will even lose the extra 25
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #75

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Yankee, I'm having the same trouble and I'm on firefox too. It never stops building the map. I might clear cache again or try on IE or chrome.
Ugh, well IE won't load for me and clearing the cache actually made it not load the main map.

Okay, it loaded, I can now see my pet and the tree loaded. Clearing the cache today (even though I cleared it yesterday) seemed to do the trick.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 02-01-2012 at 01:06 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #76
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
This might be a silly question but I am new to AP. It says you get 10 digs a day but perhaps since it was my first time there, I had 35 I think.

If I didn't use them all today, will I lose them and start back with 10 tomorrow. I finished the quest and opted not to dig anymore and now I wonder if I will even lose the extra 25

They start you out with extra digs. After that you will get 10 digs a day (or per quest if you are doing the regular ap). You won't lose the 25 that you have but a lot of times it won't give you the new digs unless you are below 10, then it gives you enough to get you back to 10 digs. Or that is how mine works.

For example: If I have 15 digs it shows I got 10 new ones but I don't, I still have 15. If I have 7 it will give me 3 new digs so I start my day with 10 digs. If I have 0 it will give me all 10 of the daily digs. So I've gotten to where I make sure I use all my daily digs to try to get prizes before I close out for that day.

Wait since you are doing the valentine one we don't know if you will get anymore after this. So closing it out may have ended your ap quests for the month. If you left it open you could go back in each day and dig in the areas you have unlocked. Once it's closed those areas won't open up again unless you they are giving everyone daily valentine quests.

Since they've never offered this type of quest before we'll just have to wait and see what they do.

Last edited by poobears; 02-01-2012 at 01:18 PM..
Old 02-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #77

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

First time doing AP, so from what I understand.... When you go in, it says that you get up to 10 bonus digs a day. The 10 is added to the 25, so you have 35. When you click on the shovel, it shows you how many daily bonus digs you have, which you want to use up every day, and digs (which is where the original 25 were listed). I'm guessing it uses the bonus ones first, because now I have only the 25 digs and no daily bonus digs, since it took 10 to find the key.

I will most definitely not get the prize until all is dug up. Thank goodness for WI, else I wouldn't know to hold off!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #78
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

If they are giving everyone daily quests for the month of Feb then after you close out of your main quest and get your prize you will get a new daily quest to do each day and get more prizes from those. But like you I'll wait before I close anything out.

I had 2 AP pets from the start and closed both of their quests out the first day only to discover there was a 2 or 3 week delay on daily quests. Since I closed my main ones out I had nothing to do, couldn't win prizes or dig. Learned my lesson LOL
Old 02-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #79
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
They start you out with extra digs. After that you will get 10 digs a day (or per quest if you are doing the regular ap). You won't lose the 25 that you have but a lot of times it won't give you the new digs unless you are below 10, then it gives you enough to get you back to 10 digs. Or that is how mine works.

For example: If I have 15 digs it shows I got 10 new ones but I don't, I still have 15. If I have 7 it will give me 3 new digs so I start my day with 10 digs. If I have 0 it will give me all 10 of the daily digs. So I've gotten to where I make sure I use all my daily digs to try to get prizes before I close out for that day.

Wait since you are doing the valentine one we don't know if you will get anymore after this. So closing it out may have ended your ap quests for the month. If you left it open you could go back in each day and dig in the areas you have unlocked. Once it's closed those areas won't open up again unless you they are giving everyone daily valentine quests.

Since they've never offered this type of quest before we'll just have to wait and see what they do.
Well, that makes perfect sense, thank you. I might have made a big mistake by closing out the quest and taking my prize but at least I really like the candy machine. I was assuming by opening up the park to everyone we would get to do daily activities but perhaps this was the end. I guess we will know soon enough. Either way, I can't complain. I will just have to make sure I use all my digs on my other account.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #80
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

I went ahead and used all my digs but left my quest open. I found 2 boxes of chocolates, one pair of goobers goggles and 3 or 4 of the king bobble heads, one framed mermaid picture, no sample yet though.

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: