Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #61
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

Oh, that's cool that they are going to open it up to everyone! This sounds fun. I like the fish king bobblehead. LOL Sort of a Mardi Gras look to him.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #62
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

Thanks Electrabuzz (for info) and Ganz for the fun variety challenge.

I have never tried the AP since I have been here.
Now will be a good time to experiment. I already have the pets.
Looking forward to some fun prizes and challenges.
HUGS.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #63
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Talking Re: Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
A new front page story has been added:

Special Valentines Quest Available to all in Adventure Park this February

Click the image to open in full size.If you have been itching to try out the Webkinz World Adventure Park but do not yet own a pet then you will be thrilled to hear that during the month of February all Webkinz World members will be able to access Adventure Park to complete a very special Valentine's Quest. Exciting Dig prizes are available to be won including the Fish King Bobblehead pictured on left.

To learn all about the Webkinz World Adventure Park, it's characters, quests and prizes be sure to visit the Webkinz Insider WIKI by clicking HERE.
Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: In an update to "FREE" February in Adventure Park Webkinz Newz has offered up this scientific sample to study. The hint given is that you will get to the heart of the matter when you study this sample.

UPDATE: Complete this Valentines Quest and you will win a Chocolate Factory Machine!!

Can't wait to win those prizes!!!
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #64
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

This is cool! But I have no clue how to do adventure park! I read the WIKI about it and... it wasn't very helpful. Is like a daily activity or something I could do in 1 day??

Also, what is a scientific sample and what does WKN have to do with it?? How do I study it?
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #65

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Today is the first of February... I was so excited to check out the new Adventure Park!!

Well.... went and walked around. Couldn't do anything except say "Hi" to the Webkinz Characters. Response from them- "I have nothing for you now." Nothing to do but walk around....

Hmmm.... maybe it's not ready yet....
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #66
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24
Today is the first of February... I was so excited to check out the new Adventure Park!!

Well.... went and walked around. Couldn't do anything except say "Hi" to the Webkinz Characters. Response from them- "I have nothing for you now." Nothing to do but walk around....

Same here
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #67
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

same here. I don't know what we're supposed to look for.
View Post Originally Posted by sadieroo24

charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #68
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I had to use my dh's laptop and it worked.
It want work on my laptop
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #69
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Silly question - started the Valentine's quest - got all Goober's things to him - think he said climb the tree -tried climbing but the tree map loads forever

I mean I click on the ladder by the big tree - it goes to the next loading scene and loads and loads and loads - BTW I use firefox
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #70

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yankee, I'm having the same trouble and I'm on firefox too. It never stops building the map. I might clear cache again or try on IE or chrome.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: