Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #61
Unregistered

Default Re: Sparkly Silver Suit Pants Pattern is Solved!

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Thanks everyone!! I appreciate your kind words. Maybe one of you will be as lucky and solve another, Good Luck!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #62
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wow! I almost missed this one! My thanks to Jingles139! Hope the jacket won't be far behind!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #63
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Good job grama lol im soooooo proud of u haha luv anna
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #64
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

The top might be similar. Like a tan suit top, and a tuxedo, and a pink thing?
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:05 AM   #65
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on solving! Yay~
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #66

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Thanks for figuring it out!

I'm off to make my pet into the next Michael Jackson!
The Puppy Lover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #67
Unregistered

Wink Re: Sparkly Silver Suit Pants Pattern is Solved!

omg well your AWESOME! Thanks so much! I spent SO much money trying to figure that out!. . .but now I gotta earn that money back

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: