Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #21
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I won the WOW jacket, but it's not in my dock. I logged out, but it's still not there, SO disappointed!!

Click the image to open in full size.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Red face Re: Space Theme officially retired

I must have posted in the wrong section, I posted the same notice when I was able to log into Webkinz. Right now I have access to the Space Theme and I am trying to buy as much as possible.

RETIRED THEME - Space
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lenzs4
Bingoz is gone from the front page!!! I hope that is temporary - I love Bingoz! IT is the first thing I do every day.
Bingoz wasn't working right for the majority of people. My games were getting reset twice a day. There was absolutely no way to win it on any of my family's accounts.

You must have had the "good glitch" where your games weren't getting reset every day (otherwise, it was just a waste of time). Did you have the "good glitch"?

I hope they don't retire the moon rover along with the space theme.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #24
aquachick62 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to purchase the entire space theme.... if your wheel of wow still shows old prizes, you can still buy it. but if you then clean out your internet browser cookies, it updates and new wheel prizes are there, and space theme is gone.
aquachick62 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I haven't cleared my cache yet. I just reloaded my page and can get on. I can still get the space theme. The only problem is, I don't like it. I really don't want to buy it all, but if I knew the one thing that is retired for good, I would buy that.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #26
aquachick62 is an unknown quantity at this point

buy it to trade in the trading room then. I know, I don't like it either.
aquachick62 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #27

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

Yeah new prizes. I have been saving extra coupons for the Wheel Of Wow. Hope to get the jacket. Too bad about the Space Theme I liked it, but we do have several rooms with it though.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #28
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lenzs4
Bingoz is gone from the front page!!! I hope that is temporary - I love Bingoz! IT is the first thing I do every day.
lenzs4,

You can now find a link to Bingoz on the "Today's Activities" page
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #29
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I won the WOW jacket, but it's not in my dock. I logged out, but it's still not there, SO disappointed!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Man! I wish I would have read that before using 7 of my coupons. I too won it & it didn't show up in my dock. I am seriously bummed! Same thing happened the first week Mire was launched. Won 2 different clothing items & they never showed up in my dock.
Oh well, what can we do? Just be disappointed I suppose....again.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #30
oucamper

oucamper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

On my account, I have new WOW prizes, but I can still buy the space theme...odd, but happy
oucamper is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i love kinzcoin wuz here, jackets not showing?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: