Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Sushi<3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

Cool! That jacket is so cute!
Sushi<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #142
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I bought a bunch of space posters yesterday thinking it would be the one thing retired for good. It is on sale in the curio shop for deluxe accounts at 8am. I guess that's not it.

Does anyone know if there is a thread where people are tracking which space items have been in the curio shop since the retirement? (I know about the curioshop wetpaint site, but I haven't gone through the last couple of days to figure it out).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #143
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired

View Post Originally Posted by lenzs4
I do not think I had a glitch at all. I just played every day and watched the number of balls grow until I finally got a Bingoz and then I would start all over. I won a 1000 and a 500 bingoz so far!
Then you did have the good glitch where your games weren't getting reset every day, because your number of balls grew until you could get a Bingoz. Most of the people are getting their balls removed from their cards 1-2 times per day and they have to start all over again every day with a new card and no balls on their cards.

I hope you have good luck playing Bingoz!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #144
brhuggs1

brhuggs1 is on a distinguished road

ok, I have cleared my cache but I can still buy the space theme. I also won a jacket yesterday but it still hasn't shown up in my dock. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks!
brhuggs1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #145
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

in my sigi is the link to the track of the space theme Thread
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 AM   #146
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

I have a theory about the space items- if you do zumwhere you will notice that during the memory challenge they show curio shop only items- i started noticeing space items showing up yesterday, i think they will only show space items that will be in the curio shop.... so if we can get anyone that does zumwhere to post what space items they see we might be able to figure it out faster.
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #147
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
in my sigi is the link to the track of the space theme Thread
Thanks so much!!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:34 AM   #148
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by brhuggs1
ok, I have cleared my cache but I can still buy the space theme. I also won a jacket yesterday but it still hasn't shown up in my dock. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks!
buy anything you want out of the space theme now while you still can?
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #149
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

This are the items that need to show to identify the retired.

Click the image to open in full size.

Now the list

.1.- Earth Table...............150
.2.- Moon Lamp..................60
.3.- Rocket Ship Bed...........600
.8.- Space Coffe Table.........300
10.- Space Dresser.............550
11.- Space Floring..............60
12.- Space Jukebox.............475
15.- Space Study Console.......250
18.- Space Viewing Screen......900
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #150

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

For anybody that still access to the space theme buy the moon lamp! I have eliminated all of the other items from the Zum challenge. I don't know why my thread was erased, but I was just trying to help everyone figure it out faster. Anyways, for anybody interested it is the moon lamp. Everything else that is on the "curio shop tracking thread" was seen in Zum challenges- meaning they will be in the curio shop.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i love kinzcoin wuz here, jackets not showing?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: