Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #131
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

YEAHHH I cleared my cache and my jacket appearedddd
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #132
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

there is a thread in the curioshop section where they track Arte sales,

So you can visit that thread and see the full day sales,

Thay track with the asian account , but is the same with European and American,
the only day that does not match is maintenance days
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #133
greenlizard17
Webkinz :)

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, what a great tip for someone new like me. Thanks. I will be sure to check there.
octgreen17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:45 AM   #134
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

/Users//Desktop/image2-300x226.png the space suit is found on allysas star challenge
ghibi9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 AM   #135
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I bought a bunch of space posters yesterday thinking it would be the one thing retired for good. It is on sale in the curio shop for deluxe accounts at 8am. I guess that's not it.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #136
danalynn227 is an unknown quantity at this point

My missing Wheel of Wow Jacket (never appeared in my dock after winning) showed in my Dock today!
danalynn227 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:47 AM   #137
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Danalynn, that IS good news. Many users found that if they cleared their cache the jacket appeared. It is good to see that it has shown up for those users who had a problem with the system being stubborn
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 AM   #138
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

So glad I read this thread this morning. I hadn't cleared my cache and was able to buy the space theme for each of the 4 kids. Thanks for mentioning that if we hadn't yet cleared our cache, we might still have it. This is one time I'm greatful not to see the results of maintence right away.
stamstandael is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #139

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Bingoz wasn't working right for the majority of people. My games were getting reset twice a day. There was absolutely no way to win it on any of my family's accounts.

You must have had the "good glitch" where your games weren't getting reset every day (otherwise, it was just a waste of time). Did you have the "good glitch"?

I hope they don't retire the moon rover along with the space theme.
I do not think I had a glitch at all. I just played every day and watched the number of balls grow until I finally got a Bingoz and then I would start all over. I won a 1000 and a 500 bingoz so far!
lenzs4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:30 AM   #140
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am not sad to see the space theme go. but it could have been the kid's theme first.

as far as the new jacket and hat on the wow..... i hope they change them up often, since they don't run at the same time.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i love kinzcoin wuz here, jackets not showing?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: