Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #101
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Default Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

Hi, Dixie!

I won the Wheel of Wow Top today and was very happy!

Thanks a lot for the great news!!!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #102
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Space Theme officially retired - New Wheel of WOW prizes

I love the new WOW prizes. I wanted to win a jacket but got $100 instead. The pics of your pets wearing the new jacket are awesome. Congrats to everyone who won it.
I can't believe the space theme is gone. I was so sure it was going to be the BORING baseball theme. Oh well maybe Ganz is going to give us a new Wshoip theme?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #103
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I don't know if anyone mentioned, but Curio Shop has Space Book holder on sale right now for 191KC.
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #104
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

I thought it was the baseball theme... so I bought one of everything from the baseball theme LOL So much for 5,000 KC
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #105
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I also got the new jacket on the WoW... it was in my dock immediately after too!

I'm bummed about the loss of Wacky Bingoz too! I saw someone else noticed it gone from the Front Page news... has it moved or is it gone for a bit???

Jax, it is in a box in todays activities
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #106

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

I like the whell of wow prizes

I never liked the space theme

goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #107
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I have won the jacket 2 times now (same acct) and no jackets!!
Same here! Won it 2 times but on 2 different accounts & no jackets in my dock.
Stupid me just used 10 of my Free Spin coupons a few minutes ago in hopes of winning it again & finally did on my last spin & that one didn't show up either.
I seriously want to cry! I have been saving my coupons for months waiting for a really neat item to show up on the wheel. I can't even explain how disappointed I am & how much glitches like these really make me want to give up on Webkinz sometimes.
Thanks for listening guys....
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #108
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Clear your cache and they should be there! (Temporary Internet Files)
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #109
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Clear your cache and they should be there! (Temporary Internet Files)
Did that 3x so far with no luck. Even shut the whole computer down.
Thanks for the suggestion though, appreciate it.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #110
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Jax, it is in a box in todays activities

My bingoz box in today's activities only shows how many winners. It is not a clickable link to get to the bingoz game.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i love kinzcoin wuz here, jackets not showing?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: