Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #21
hy am i obsessed?
Webkinz :)

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Space Dresser and Earth Table Retired

Crap! 2 of the few that I don't have are retired !! Now I gotta go try and get em, wish me luck! by the way the earth table is neat.
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Well..why didn't they tell us before
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #23

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved that table.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #24
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Darn, more retirements. I guess it's just a part of webkinz life. At least I'm pretty sure we have these two.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #25

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Luckly I had the dresser in my "wardrobe" room, and I got the table soon after this was posted in a trade!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #26
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

It has happened to me yet again! I have been trying to find both of them to complete too different rooms. These were the only pieces I was missing. Drat! Now they will be an arm and a leg to get! Going to bed not-so-happy!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #27
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I know I have the table but I am not so sure that I have the dresser... I'll have to look throughout my rooms and see if I find one. I love the table, I wish I had more than one.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:28 PM   #28

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Phew! I have them, Yeah!
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #29
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I have an earth table so I guess I'll hold on to it
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #30

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I have one earth table, and I'm not sure about the dresser. Will have to check. I just wish for every item/theme they retire they would put a new one out! For all the webbies I have I need more different rooms!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: