Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
Webkinzrockmysocks

Red face Something wierd just happened....

Okay, so I was on WW, in the Curio Shop, and then I minimized it, and I was on WI, so it went to that. So, theres a leaf right on the cows face, (on wi) and I press it, because i thought ww just froze up, so it just came up there, and a message comes up, and this is what it says:

Uh-oh, you pressed a leaf and your not on Webkinz World! If your the first one to pm 'Princesstiara', telling her about the leaf, you'll win a special prize! The pm must be titled, 'WIdahlings'.

And then i was like woahhhh and so i wrote down the username and the title, and i did it as fast as i could, and now i'm waiting to see if i won...

did this happen to anyone? was it like a competition or something? could everyone see it?? i just wanna know..

New: :abn::clyde:

♥ -Webkinzrockmysocks- ♥
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Something wierd just happened....

I saw that one too!!!
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Yes. You get a prize if you are the first person to PM the person it says to PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

i saw it too i was like what did i freaze a leaf?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:18 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
jyarnell is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I saw it to and did not know what a PM was. I figured it out but I don't know if I got in in time. i think it was around 9:05
Old 10-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #6
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep it's been going on for the past couple of days now. I know i'm not going to win cause when I went to PM i mixed up the title and the username so i had to go back to my inbox and do it again so i know i lost.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
Annabelle027
Gift Guru
Annabelle027 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, WI is have contests you have to be really fast. You like have to quickly memorize the info. and send a PM there is a thread with the prizes people have one. If you're the first person you get a prize, like a bowling alley, humvee, egyptian bed, or mouse pad.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:21 PM   #8
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

yeah X.I.C. won it for that leave
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #9
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrockmysocks
Okay, so I was on WW, in the Curio Shop, and then I minimized it, and I was on WI, so it went to that. So, theres a leaf right on the cows face, (on wi) and I press it, because i thought ww just froze up, so it just came up there, and a message comes up, and this is what it says:

Uh-oh, you pressed a leaf and your not on Webkinz World! If your the first one to pm 'Princesstiara', telling her about the leaf, you'll win a special prize! The pm must be titled, 'WIdahlings'.

And then i was like woahhhh and so i wrote down the username and the title, and i did it as fast as i could, and now i'm waiting to see if i won...

did this happen to anyone? was it like a competition or something? could everyone see it?? i just wanna know..

New: :abn::clyde:

♥ -Webkinzrockmysocks- ♥
It's been going on for at least 2 days now, there's a thread with all the winners names and what they won.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #10
bubblemonkey13

i won and i got the bed of the pharaoh
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: