Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 04:03 PM   #51
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

I hope it's just new clothes we can buy and I'm hoping for some more dresses. There are lots of pants and tees but not enough girly things. The only skirt is the academy one and there is only one non-academy dress.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #52
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

I know what it probably is!! Remember that contest where you made dresses? There probably going to make those KinzStyle!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #53

ladywebkinz has a spectacular aura about

I bet it's winter clothes!! (A new vacay or clubhouse room would be nice)
ladywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #54
WIwannabe

Since they are making such a big deal about it, maybe this means it is something bigger than just new clothing. Maybe it's every two years they change the layout (the old layout was 2005-2007, if I am right it would be 2007-2009)! Or here are other ideas:
-Maybe un-retiring something?
-Another line of Webkinz (like the signature)
-A way to move doors, rooms, etc.
-A new place- A library!
-A mall
-A gym
-A dentist
-A hairdresser's (they hinted when the hairdresser class came out)
-Beds for two Webkinz (Am I the only one to think of that, I mean, they had the glitch and all)
-A way to see & decorate the outside struture of your house
-A new store

Anyway, I hope it's one of these!

I hope to be a WI member someday!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #55

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
I totally think its vacation destination!!!! :d
I hope its a new vacation destination, because i'm bored with the other one.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #56

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

I hope its new clothes. Although I would love them to fix some of the glitches.
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #57
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I would love it to be some 'costumes'! Clothes are great, but I would love to see things like Doctor's outfit, policeman, fireman, super hero, some fun things!
I'm going to make sure I have all the current clothes from the w-shop, just in case they decide to retire some of the other clothes then.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #58
GMJW55

Princess Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point

It must be something we've never seen before; a new feature perhaps? Maybe it's a new place to visit, like the the town center or something.
Princess Zelda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #59
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

my off the cuff guess is.... (I can make up bad puns too...lol)

With all the corny puns, it must be clothes. Maybe they are going to release the design winners clothing from the contest they had last month.

Those were some cute items.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #60

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

News like this reminds me why I still play on Webkinz- because news like this gets me Sooo excited!! Can't wait to see what it is!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: