Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

I am thinking that it will be clothing because it says hat, sleeves, coller, and more. I would like some new clothing althogh I NEED a new vacatoin destonatoin. I posted some vacatoin ideas in another thread and I hope whatever the thing is it will be awsome! I will mentoin GANZ`s teaser on my new webkinz news vid on youtube. check it out in a few hours!
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #42
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Sounds like clothes to me..
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #43
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I think it has to do with clothes, perhaps new ones??? But that could also mean that some old ones are retiring!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #44
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I now know i was wrong it is clothes. I just saw a new purple top in the fashion class, but didn't have time to get a screen shot of it. The best I can say is it looked kind of like this Click the image to open in full size.

It looked like ti had a built in bra. I am on level 7 in fashion that's where I saw it. I tried to find it on a lower level but haven't been able too.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #45
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

The clothes that they picked as winning designs!!!

Or maybe Fall Fest will actually WORK as intended!!!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #46

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Oh my goodness! It has to be something to do with clothes! Cause it was talking about we have something up our SLEEVES, don't get hot under the COLLAR, keep your SHIRT on...etc., etc.! It has something to do with clothes!!!!

-iluvmykinz657
iluvmykinz657 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #47
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'm gonna guess that it's either one of three things, a clothing design class in KA, a clothing design job, or A way to design your own clothes. I hope it's the latter of the three, cuz It'd be fun to do!
twilightcrz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #48
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
maybe....... a make your own clothing station!!!!!
That would be awesome.
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #49

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

Maybe they are coming out with the clothes that won in the clothing contest?
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #50
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

a new stadium competition involving making clothing?
A clothing job??
xoxoflower07 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: