Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 06:08 AM   #161
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

Today Webkinz Newz put out a teaser..

"We've got something up our sleeves, but don't get hot under the collar. We're bursting at the seams to let you know, but we're going to keep it under our hat for now. So keep your shirt on… all will be revealed later this week."

Members are trying to guess what could it be? Could it be new clothes? A new Vacation Destination? Will it be a new place that our Webkinz can visit? A new job? Looks like we will have to wait to find out, but in the meantime, what do you think it is?
Costumes Wouldn't it be nice if we got costumes I have to agree with the majority that it will likely be clothing. BUT if that is the case we may also see some of the clothing in the W-shop retire Just a thought
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

davidjames55808 is on a distinguished road

I think it will be cothes from the cothing desing contest.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-15-2009 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: changing font color
davidjames55808 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:13 AM   #163
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wonder what type of clothes.... hopefully very cool wshop ones!!

View Post Originally Posted by davidjames55808
I think it will be cothes from the cothing desing contest.
Ooh wow good point!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-15-2009 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: changing font color in quote
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #164

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Its new school subjects 3 of them.........
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #165
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

Thanks Cows. I think we will be getting a new rare theme. Clothing related. I think this because Every time I get the final piece of my rare collection A new theme is released.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #166
FrogBoy95

I am hoping a new vacation destination. It would be cool to have on in space or the forest.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #167
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Check this out! I just found this on my Asian thread...what could it mean???

Click the image to open in full size.
I saw that too and don't recall ever seeing it before on the days that chocolate ribbons fly... Oh well, maybe I just never noticed it!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 AM   #168
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
Found this new top in the Fashion class yesterday, got a picture of it today.

Click the image to open in full size.
Yeep! It's so cute!! I hope it's a W-shop clothing item, because I'm tired of buying Kinzstyle. I'm looking forward to clothes, too- the winners of the design contest, the curler wig, or MAYBE the sewing machine... so long as they had lots of patterns/shapes of clothes that look good... (is "shapes" the right word? Or is it "designs" or "styles" or... )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #169
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope it's new W-shop clothing!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:36 AM   #170
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Given the wording, sleeves, collar, hat, I'm guessing new clothes.
wranglergirl is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: