Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #131
Call me Isabel!!
Webkinz :)

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

im guessing its new clothes since they keep mentioning parts of clothing articles i dont know but i want to find out!!
horsegal26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #132
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I think it may be a new Webkinz stadium competition.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #133
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Wow, thanks so much Cows for the update...sounds er.... very exciting! LOL!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #134
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Definitely sounds like new clothes, hence the fact that they keep saying stuff related to clothes (i.e. hat, seam, etc.). It's probably new KinzStyle clothes or something. Or, what if, they made a store for KinzStyle for everyone to go to! That would be awesome! Or, also, what if they made a place where you could design your own clothing! That would be better!
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #135
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

My intuition is telling me that it might be the new survey Ganz spoke about several weeks ago?
Perhaps if you answer it, they award you with a new article of clothing?
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #136

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I think that maybe since they were talking about clothes and the stadium isn't working maybe it's a new clothes designing competition!!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #137

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Since they used a lot of clothing words, I think they're going to add the Webkinz Newz Clothing Design Contest winners' designs to the W Shop. (:
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #138
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

OOh, this sounds exciting! Sounds like perhaps some new clothes, a new area that has to do with clothes, or perhaps some Halloween costumes!

Or maybe Ganz is just teasing us all with these clothing-related words...maybe this new something has nothing to do with clothes!
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #139
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Maybe it is halloween costumes LOL ok wishful thinking.
Melissa30067 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #140
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by supernova187
New clothes would be cool! I hope they took my suggestion and will bring the purple haired fairy in to buy stars (like Doug buys gems)...that would be awesome!
I made that suggestion, too...maybe they will do it.
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: