Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #101
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

I once submitted an idea to Webkinz World for a sewing machine that you could use to make your own clothes. It would work similarly to the stove, blender, and sandwich maker, You'd get a pattern and a unit of cloth from the W-Shop, put them on the sewing machine, press a button, and voila! New garment. I wonder if this is an announcement that they're going to use my idea. It makes sense to me because of all the references to clothes and sewing (seams). I think it would be SO COOL if I was right!
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #102
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

New clothing for sure, but what kind . . . we will have to wait and see.
powerhouse247 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #103
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I'm thinking an iron,sewing machine, or Washer dryer. I've really look forward to updates in Webkinz.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #104
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Oh my GYPSY! What a great idea! I hope it is that!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #105
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Oh my GYPSY! What a great idea! I hope it is that!
Me too. A few other people suggested that, and one even said she had sent it to Webkinz World as a suggestion. And a lot of people have said that it would be really cool, so if that's not what it is, maybe if people on WI start giving comments and saying they want it Ganz will do it.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #106
Lil Kinz
sweetpea626789 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

I think the new thing is a new destination for our pets to vaction to :husky:
sweetpea626789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Something Exciting is Coming to Webkinz World!!

I hope it's going to be new clothes at the Wshop! The clothes there now have been around forever. It's definitely about time for lots of new clothes for all our pets!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #108
Lil Kinz
sweetpea626789 is on a distinguished road

I think GANZ should make a sugar glider, a sugar glider is an exotic pet. For more information email swimmero1*************Click the image to open in full size.
sweetpea626789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #109
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Sounds like a new fall fest hat and jacket to me. I can't wait for fall fest!
I agree. I think it has something to do with fall fest in some way, but then again they haven't added new clothes since last year.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #110

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

CLOTHES thats all I have to say it is clothes
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: