Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Exclamation Someone Scamming other Yahoo Anwsers

I just heard about a guy who was in the plus club house and someone was saying his username, password and secret code, im not sure if this problem is true but i copyed what the guy said.

Can he take my webkinz account?
there is this guy who gave away his username password and secret code to everyone and he is saying that i stole his stuff and sold his stuff. he said if i dont get him his stuff back and i dont have any of it he will call the webkinz place and have him shut the account down. and my account is worth $1000.00. is he alloud to call webkinz and have them shut down my account. i need answers fast.

Im trying to see if he will give the username to me so i can give it to you guys. =))
PassPass is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Default Re: Someone Scamming other Yahoo Anwsers

I didn't see that question but I have seen tons of questions asking for FREE SECRET CODES!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:04 PM   #3
Gifted

iluv2shop is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do you need his username?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:54 PM   #4
dancemagic88
Gifted
dancemagic88 will become famous soon enough

thats a serious problem...i would have him call webkinz himself first and tell them about the situation b4 the other guy does
Old 06-30-2007, 08:56 PM   #5
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by dancemagic88
thats a serious problem...i would have him call webkinz himself first and tell them about the situation b4 the other guy does
I agree with them. He gave you his account in the first place.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:16 PM   #6
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

yeah i agree!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-30-2007, 09:17 PM   #7
valej

I agree, it WAS his mistake. And he's being an " " did you really take his things though?

Last edited by valej; 07-03-2007 at 09:50 AM..
Old 07-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

it wasnt me valej, i was looking on the web because people always try to give away free accounts then scam or hack. so im tying to protect webkinz world and turn them in to you guys. and ianstu17 is right there always people giving away secret codes or trying to trade accounts.
PassPass is offline Female
Old 07-02-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
CleoCosette

That's is so,so,so JUST WRONG, I can't believe anyone would do that!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #10
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

wow i am so sorry about that!!! wait...is kinzchat plus working for you? ???
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: