Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #61
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Default Re: Some Webkinz World Players Have Problems Claiming Pot of Gold

Wow, thanks so much for figuring out what to do. I personally did not have any trouble getting my pot of gold, but some of my non WI friends did, and I told them what you said, and it worked for them! I'm so glad you were able to figure out the technique!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Finally got my kc! Thx for fixing this Ganz!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #63

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

Yup my son got his kinzcash finally! Already had the pot, but got 500KC today and no lock-ups!!
mdjmb5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #64

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hmmm, I noticed the pot that holds the candy is no longer in my room. I hope they only took it off for those who unlocked it or I'm gonna have some unhappy kids!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #65
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

I hadn't known to follow those directions, so I just logged out when it told me I was logged out, but I noticed that I had the pot of gold in my dock before I logged out, so I don't really mind just logging in again. If I'd missed my pot o' gold, I'd have been pretty disappointed, though!

~j
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:50 PM   #66

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mdjmb5
Yup my son got his kinzcash finally! Already had the pot, but got 500KC today and no lock-ups!!
Yikes ... guess I need some help ... I have a pot of gold in my dock so how do we get the WK ? Do I put the pot of gold in a room?
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #67

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
Yikes ... guess I need some help ... I have a pot of gold in my dock so how do we get the WK ? Do I put the pot of gold in a room?
When you received your last jelly coin and unlocked the pot of gold, it should have showed a message stating how much kinzcash you 'found' with the pot of gold and then it immediately is deposited. My son got the pot, but his screen locked up and logged him out when he clicked UNLOCK. If that happened to you, you want to click the pot of gold icon while in the clubhouse or your room and click UNLOCK again to complete the reward. (Not the pot of gold in your dock) If you did not get logged out while opening the pot of gold then you should already have the kinzcash. It is a random amount of kinzcash.
mdjmb5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #68

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Oh wow this is not good im glad i got mine ok im sorry to everyone who had problems
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: