Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #21
Animal Lover (L)
Webkinz :)

KrystalSC is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Some Webkinz World Players Have Problems Claiming Pot of Gold

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I have 2 accounts and my 3 kids have an account each, my first pot of gold worked fine, and i got my money with the pot of gold, but 4 accounts got the log out thing, we still got the pot of gold but no money at all
SAME HERE ! i wanted some money : (
KrystalSC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Thank you so much - this just worked for me!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #23
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Well I think two days ago or yesterday I had that glitch to get all that kinzcash I clicked on the Leprechaun to get a candy and the glitch was gone my sister is getting logged out after clicking on the Unlock button it is not highlited for me so the glitch is fixed for me.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #24

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I was logged off on 2 accounts, but the pot of gold was in the dock when I logged back in. No Kinzcash prize for either account, though.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I think they may have just fixed the glitch (maybe they haven't fixed it for all servers yet). If you were unable to click "unlock" before, then try it now. It should work! Let us know! Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #26
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Fia & Blessed for the info & the help
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #27
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

I just finished my pot of gold collection and had NO TROUBLE clicking unlock and recieving the pot and KC$! Maybe the glitch is fixed now.
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #28

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

The glitch has now been fixed and you can unlock it to receive your kinzcash.
You will not be logged out.
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #29

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks to all who posted that the glitch is fixed (and the previous fix to get the pot of gold!)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #30
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Some Webkinz World Players Have Problems Claiming Pot of Gold

If you've found all six Jelly Coins on your account, but you keep getting logged out when you try to claim your Pot of Gold, you're not alone. We have been getting scattered reports of this happening to our members for the past couple of days. Thankfully, Webkinz Insider member blessedx5 has come up with a solution that seems to be working:

"Ok, I have continued to work at this and finally got my pot of gold. Here is what I had to do though. When the message pops up saying you will be logged out, Don't click it! Instead I clicked the log out button in the top corner (the regular log out).When it asks if you are sure you want to log out, select cancel. At this point I tried to go someplace else (like to the arcade) my account then became stuck on loading. I closed the whole window/page. Then I started over and when I logged back in the pot of gold was in my dock."

Other members have reported success after following blessedx5's instructions, so if you are having problems on your account, give it a try.
Wowee, way to go blessedx5!!! Great thinking on figuring out a way to get this to work, you rock!!
Rep to you my friend for helping everyone find a way to get their Pot o' Gold without having to call Ganz!!!

Another great reason why is awesome: the people, the help and the news!!!
~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: