Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

Webkinz login page is loading quickly now, but I still am unable to get into my one account. I too am getting the "doing important maintenance" message now instead of the "server error" message. It is a sign that something is being done, but not yet solved.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #82
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

I am very angry right now that i can't log in. Not only did I miss the wheel of the month yesterday because of this, but I also just wasted 500kc on the Webkinz News contest, because I can't enter without getting the image, which I can't get until i log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
misssurfergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #83

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I hear you! I am sorry that you cannot enter the contest and lost KC.

I am pretty angry that they did this on a weekend when the kids are all off of school. I don't know about others, but we do have a rule of no games during the school week. So this leaves them the weekend and now they can't log in! Why can't they do it during the week where if there are problems, most of the kids are in school all day anyhow? I am sure they would rather miss a few hours than a whole weekend!

I just want in to our account!!! I am getting a message now that says that WW is unavailable right now and that they are doing important maintenance. I just hope it is fixed before I lose my gardens!
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #84
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

they changed the message. it now reads MAINTENANCE. it's still only affecting certain accounts and specific servers.

Click the image to open in full size.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #85

merryancatz is on a distinguished road

i can not log into mine either
merryancatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #86
kjwood51
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

I got this info straight from the horses mouth...When you adopt your first pet your account logs on to a given server. Your account is permanently linked to that server. Ganz is having and has been having problems with some of their servers. They are in the process of adding new servers and replacing .ones that are giving them trouble. I have account dedicated and used by the cancer kids I work with and that account has ot been able to log on since Friday evening, (March 27th).

When I spoke with Ganz on Friday, the customer service rep was telling about A WHOLE BIG LIST OF ISSUES THEY ARE WORKING ON. My suggestion is just be patient, they are aware of the problems and are working to fix them.
!
For those of us who were not able to log on, give them a call and let them know your account name so they know which servers are still having problems. You can also email them with the info. Be sure and let them know how many days your account has not been able to log on. If you know the time of day you tried to log on this is also helpful because they like to try and track down what made the servers fail.

Hope this helps. I know it is frustrating when you can't log on in Wenkinz World but at least knowing they are working on it makes it a little easier to handle, especially if you know you are not alone.
kjwood51 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #87
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

The 2 accounts we were experiencing this error on this morning, have been fixed...I just logged on them to try for the W-shop Q....Hope Ganz has correted the problem for others as well...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #88

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kjwood51
I got this info straight from the horses mouth...When you adopt your first pet your account logs on to a given server. Your account is permanently linked to that server. Ganz is having and has been having problems with some of their servers. They are in the process of adding new servers and replacing .ones that are giving them trouble. I have account dedicated and used by the cancer kids I work with and that account has ot been able to log on since Friday evening, (March 27th).

When I spoke with Ganz on Friday, the customer service rep was telling about A WHOLE BIG LIST OF ISSUES THEY ARE WORKING ON. My suggestion is just be patient, they are aware of the problems and are working to fix them.
!
For those of us who were not able to log on, give them a call and let them know your account name so they know which servers are still having problems. You can also email them with the info. Be sure and let them know how many days your account has not been able to log on. If you know the time of day you tried to log on this is also helpful because they like to try and track down what made the servers fail.

Hope this helps. I know it is frustrating when you can't log on in Wenkinz World but at least knowing they are working on it makes it a little easier to handle, especially if you know you are not alone.
The irony is, the account we cannot log into has never given us any trouble before. When they did their server upgrades before Christmas, everything started running better, when lots of others were having problems. I sure wish they'd be more concerned about fixing problems than adding new stuff all the time that create more problems...
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #89
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I ,too have not been able to get into my account.I have two accounts one is fine ,the other can not get into.I have six gardens I need to take care of them.:abn::bt::bokbok::clyde:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #90
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Someone changed my webkinz password and when I changed it to something diff it said it was wrong.....what's Ganz's phone number?
webkinzmasterz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: