Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #61
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

I have three accounts and get in to #1 & #3 but not into the second account. I hope they get this fixed soon.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #62
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bigr88smom
oh yea, when i got my message from ganz they told me they were working on the problem and requests for the site might be slow. i tried and still can't get in and it was definitely slow unlike earlier. so maybe they are working on the problem.

kittensthekitty, that is exactly what mine is doing now. it wasn't earlier this morning though, it just went right to the server problem thing. if i could i would send copy of my response from ganz for you all to read but it does say they are working on it if it make you feel better.
I got the same message.
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #63
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Logging in to WW has been painfully slow on the one account that is successful. My second account has not been able to login since the maintenance. I'm glad my son was able to login and participate in the Kinzville Room Decorating contest. I'm extremely disappointed that I will not be able to participate, and that Ganz decided to go through with an upgrade like this right before a weekend.

I'm glad I'm no longer buying any new webkinz, this is getting ridiculous.
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #64
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Frozenglory
Has anyone been experiencing long loading in WW?
It is taking forever to load everything and there is nothing wrong with my computer
I can get on other games just fine! And fast i may add!
But everywhere i go it loads very slow and lags
Yes, it has been taking forever to load and to log out and to get back to the log in screen.

I have multiple log in windows open. I am using my family's laptop and my PC. I log into one account on one computer and when that account finally loads, I go to the other computer and log into a second account. When I have the activities done on the first account, I log off and the second account is finally loaded so I can do the activities on that account. Then I keep switching computers and accounts until I get everything done!!! The log in screen doesn't pop up right after I log off, so I make sure I always have another log in screen ready to go!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #65
Unregistered

I have not been able to log on at all this weekend... After I type in my username and password, I click the begin playing button. I wait a while and it doesn't do anything. This is probably a normal thing so do not be upset. Please fix this glitch Ganz. I'm counting on you!
~Lauryn~ username:lauryn1
Old 03-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #66
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Out of 9 accounts in my house, there is only 1 I haven't been able to log into since the maintenance Friday night/Saturday morning. I used to get the typical answer as everyone else when they try to log in. Now I am getting, "Adoption Center, Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing important maintenance."
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #67
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Out of 9 accounts in my house, there is only 1 I haven't been able to log into since the maintenance Friday night/Saturday morning. I used to get the typical answer as everyone else when they try to log in. Now I am getting, "Adoption Center, Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing important maintenance."
Now there is a new sign that says they are doing important maintenance, maybe we will get our 5:00 coupon!

I can still log onto my other account
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #68
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kellykam
Logging in to WW has been painfully slow on the one account that is successful. My second account has not been able to login since the maintenance. I'm glad my son was able to login and participate in the Kinzville Room Decorating contest. I'm extremely disappointed that I will not be able to participate, and that Ganz decided to go through with an upgrade like this right before a weekend.

I'm glad I'm no longer buying any new webkinz, this is getting ridiculous.

If they decide to do these things right before the weekend, they should have customer service available over the weekend!

They also do upgrades/updates right before holidays!!! I think the last holiday they did this to was Halloween and most of the Asian accounts didn't get their Halloween gifts when they logged in.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #69
Gift Guru

My account works now! WOO!
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:43 PM   #70
Wacky Holidays!

My family's account that wasn't working is now working!!! And, the other accounts aren't taking as long to load!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: