Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 12:17 PM   #31
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

I can log in to both accounts fine. Some please waits here and there. My friends are having trouble logging in also. I hope ganz fix this, it's the weekends and ya wanna sit down and play webkinz lol
kinztown194 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I was able to log on this morning but now the page where you log on just stays white like it's loading...
Tried it on my desktop computer and got in, running Vista on that one...

Last edited by Peanut958; 03-29-2009 at 12:25 PM..
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #33
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mccusara
What's happening to me is that when I click on log in it pulls up a white screen, if I wait about 30 - 40 seconds it eventually changes to the log page. When I log in one of two things happens: I either get the error message about the servers, or it just hangs up. I know it's the server and not my computer because other websites are working well. I need my Webkinz fix!!
The same thing is happening to me....if and when the log in page loads, it won't allow me to actually log in. For me what happens is it does nothing when I press begin playing. It just sits there doing nothing. I switched to my other computer, and the same deal. I am babysitting my friend's webbies for the week, so I tried her account, and actually got in, although it did go rather slow. I'll try my account again to see if I can get in.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #34

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

I am so glad to learn that it isn't just me! Whew! I have been having this problem since Friday also. I am having serious Webkinz withdrawal issues! I hope they fix this really soon.
IndyandLucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #35
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem... I feel a little better knowing I am not alone. I hope they get it fixed soon.
rifraf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #36
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Even though my accounts were all working on Saturday night, as of this morning (Sunday) it is taking forever for the login screen to load. Then when I try to log in, nothing happens. I just cick the mouse and the screen is frozen.
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #37
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I can't get on!! WW, PLEASE fix this glitch!!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #38

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Still can't get into an account -- says server problems.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #39
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mccusara
What's happening to me is that when I click on log in it pulls up a white screen, if I wait about 30 - 40 seconds it eventually changes to the log page. When I log in one of two things happens: I either get the error message about the servers, or it just hangs up. I know it's the server and not my computer because other websites are working well. I need my Webkinz fix!!
View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Even though my accounts were all working on Saturday night, as of this morning (Sunday) it is taking forever for the login screen to load. Then when I try to log in, nothing happens. I just cick the mouse and the screen is frozen.
Same thing here. I was able to get on until they shut down last night. The only problem I was having before was that the newspaper wouldn't load when I logged in. I wonder if they are working on the server that had that problem and that's why some of us can't log on now.

I guess I will go do something else for a while and try again later.
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #40
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

oh yea, when i got my message from ganz they told me they were working on the problem and requests for the site might be slow. i tried and still can't get in and it was definitely slow unlike earlier. so maybe they are working on the problem.

kittensthekitty, that is exactly what mine is doing now. it wasn't earlier this morning though, it just went right to the server problem thing. if i could i would send copy of my response from ganz for you all to read but it does say they are working on it if it make you feel better.

Last edited by bigr88smom; 03-29-2009 at 12:35 PM..
bigr88smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: