Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

ok i got an answer and they are aware and working on the problem. or maybe that is just the message everyone gets when they report a problem!
bigr88smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #12

mccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to all

What's happening to me is that when I click on log in it pulls up a white screen, if I wait about 30 - 40 seconds it eventually changes to the log page. When I log in one of two things happens: I either get the error message about the servers, or it just hangs up. I know it's the server and not my computer because other websites are working well. I need my Webkinz fix!!
mccusara is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

I can log on to my account perfecly fine, but my brother keeps saying it is slow I don't know what's wrong with his account or what's up with it.
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

yes !!!! it isnt only me i thought it was only me !!! GANZ told me to call so tomarrow i have someone calling GAnz for me to get my account fixed hope it isnt still like this on easter
Thanks Wi i been coming here looking for others and now i found them
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Uugh! Not again!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #16
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

oh and tht was yesterday night

so wait ? did the reply message change for the probel since last night i was told to call

someone reply i need help !

oh and i meant *problem
Old 03-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #17
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Kingsisland1
My Webkinz's account has been down since Friday. I understand they are having problems. But what about the daily things we do? Like your garden or daily pet kinzcare. The only good thing about it is you can find other places to go on the internet to play games.
. Why does it say adoption? I do not want to adopt. Does anyone know what areas are working correctly?
Kingsisland1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #18
alg1128

hmm ok then maybe i will send GANZ again bout it to see if the reply changed

kings i know i saw adaption on top odd right ? i think since it saids tht i wouldnt adapted webkinz either
Old 03-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

I am SOOOOOO MAD!!!!!! I really want to log in and play!!!!! AWAWAWWAWAWAWAWW!!!!!!!!
softbop is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #20
alg1128

i miss webkinz to ( can someone reply to me )

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: