Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

I sent a comment to Ganz on my WW account - telling them 'thanks' for actually letting us know what's going on. For as many times as I have ripped them for NOT telling us, I knew I needed to let them know they are doing the right thing by being more open with us, the consumers.
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #172
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I'm in! I'm in! I'm in! Thank goodness. Oh...I forgot to garden. But, I'm in! Whew!!!
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:58 PM   #173
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Well as of 5pm PST I am finally able to login to my account, wheee!
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #174
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

That was nice diannebee, i will aslo. How fast we forget our frustrations! Donut dees are almost ready and rest of garden was ready to harvest or needed raking. So excited to have all my stuff back, going to trade.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #175

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some e-mail addresses you can e-mail Ganz with:

headoffice@ganz.com

support@webkinz.com

Here is the Webkinz World Number(not in the office on weekends):

1-800-WEBKINZ
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #176
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

going to sleep like a baby, so happy to trade again! Night night all! I really hope everyone is back on line.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #177
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Just visited the Webkinznewz.com site. Ganz has posted the following notice:

"Announcements
Site Issues Update
March 30th, 2009
This weekend we had a hardware failure with one of our many servers. We are currently in the process of fixing this issue. The impact of this failure is that the Curio Shop information for today was not created, and currently you will be unable to visit Arte. Daily information – like whether you’ve spun the Wheel of Wow – has also not been reset. While the majority of or members can continue to play in Webkinz World, some members may find that they cannot access the site. We expect all of these issues to be fixed by tomorrow.
For members who wished to enter this weekend’s Spring Celebration Bunny contest but were unable to, we will be adding one more day to the contest, later this week. Please watch Webkinz Newz for more information.

Tags: help"

Glad to see they have finally fixed the problem. Hopefully the Curio Shoppe and WOW will work correctly tomorrow.

I wouldn't expect any compensation due to the server outage although it would be really great if they offered each of us at least a free WISH TOKEN or two (Hint!!...Hint!!).

Hope everyone is getting in now. I was feeling the effects of WW withdrawals.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
PegC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #178

Luv my Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get back on around 6:30 when I tried so finally everything is ok here.
Luv my Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #179

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Snow Crystal...you hit the nail on the head!Very well written!And also I agree,WI is one of the best sites ever!
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #180
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I can now get on to the problem account but it still freezes sometimes so I am avoiding long games of Bamboo Break! Also, e-store back up and selling the Sunday items
- tiara etc.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: