Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #161
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

I'm having no problems on logging on at all . . . guess I'm just one of the *lucky* ones! I'm really sorry to those who are having this problem . . . I hope it gets fixed.
MissSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #162
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

There is a rare right now (5:00) Pyramid Lamp - Curio shop is working again. Wish I could get one on my good account, but at least they are working on it!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #163
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Thanks RedBear for the info. I've been going crazy all weekend trying to login. I'm so grateful for this site. It's good knowing I'm not the only one, even though we're all suffering together, lol.
NicNatMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #164
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

you're welcome, anytime. yes--it is beary nice to NOT be alone in this misery...
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #165
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I too just got off the phone with Webkinz customer support and they told me the same thing thing they told Redbear (see 4:50 post) - the problem affects one server and they do not know when it will be fixed. I told the rep with whom I spoke that my daughter wants to adopt her Yorkie on the affected account but the pet of the month bonuses won't be available after tomorrow. She advised my daughter to adopt the Yorkie on another account. I explained that she wants the Yorkie on the affected account because it is the long lost twin sister of her other Yorkie (they were separated at birth) but apparently they cannot move the pet once it has been adopted to a specific account. GRRRRR.. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...wallbash-1.gif
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #166
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

It's just so infuriating. Luckily my sons can log onto their accounts - it's mine that I'm locked out of! I really feel sorry for children who have just one account and they can't get on. I'm glad that I'm not alone and having WI is very helpful. If I wasn't on here I guess I'd be completely clueless and stark raving mad about what is going on here.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #167
Lil Kinz

bdjb is an unknown quantity at this point

my son has had no problems logging on all weekend but my daughter still can not get on. She's not happy that her brother can play on his account but she can't.

They better give us extra days in our account with the hassel we've been getting.

:chi::clyde::goo::gor:

DS has 14 webkinz
DD has 11 webkinz
Hubby has 1 webkinz
I have 2 webkinz
bdjb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #168
bee1959

I can hardly wait till tomorrow to start making my spring room, and to get back to webkinz world...This was a very looooonnnngggg weekend without it!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #169
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

i tried the affected account and got on but couldn't do all the dailies...No Bingoz balls, No Wheel of WOW and NO Curio Shop. The account has no garden yet, so can't help those of you that do have gardens. Forgot to try to get into the rooms...DOH. Will try that now, be back in a bit.

Yep, got in and they weren't that hungry.

Last edited by auntiee2; 03-30-2009 at 06:42 PM..
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #170
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I AM ON!!! Garden is not to bad! Thank you Ganz!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: