Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #131
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

yeah!! every time i try to log on, i go to the curio shop, and it says that! MAKE IT STOP!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #132
yakkay
Webkinz :)

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

I have several accounts, been able to get into all but 1 of them. Now this morning can't go to the curio shop. I'm sure
Ganz knows about this, that's why I haven't tried to call or e-mail them. Just wish they would shut down and work on the site.
yakkay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #133
DeMooreHuis is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

...out since friday...

Yeh - same boat here... have several accounts in the family - at least one of them hasn't been able to get on since friday :-/ and it's one of my kids who, yes is a bit bummed right now...

Just a reminder to everyone though... that although we ALL love Webkinz - and we ALL "have to" have our "daily grind" of Webkinz (yes, I admit it - My name is "Dad" and I'm addicted to Webkinz!) ... Whew! - much better... - unfortunately there ARE glitches in technology occasionally... sometimes even through human error - yet we always have to remember #1 It is FREE and is provided to us within the following scope:
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND THE GANZ MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND.
per "Disclaimers" section at http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/user_agreement.html
And... like I had to tell one of my young boyz who were crying the other day when the accidentally sold the Webkinz Diamond :-/ and then accidentally traded one of his best items... boy this is hard to say.... "...It's only a game"... there.. said it... what a relief! :-)

Seriously though... perhaps we could ALL use this time for some more constructive encouragement.... for example, if you have more than one account in the family ... maybe sharing a game or two with a sibling who can't get on - or maybe once it comes back up - sending a gift or few to the person(s) in your family or friends group who has been "down" for the duration. - Or as some of our household has done, taking a temporary voluntary break from Webkinz world so the others who can't get on don't get "bummed out"... Just some ideas... let's look for ways to encourage each other though... and HAVE FUN! - without "unintentionally" blasting Ganz... or anyone else... (no I'm not an employee of Ganz or subsidaries... Just a Dad... with a house full of Webkinz and kids)

ebKinz RULES
DeMooreHuis is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #134
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by DeMooreHuis
...out since friday...

Yeh - same boat here... have several accounts in the family - at least one of them hasn't been able to get on since friday :-/ and it's one of my kids who, yes is a bit bummed right now...

Just a reminder to everyone though... that although we ALL love Webkinz - and we ALL "have to" have our "daily grind" of Webkinz (yes, I admit it - My name is "Dad" and I'm addicted to Webkinz!) ... Whew! - much better... - unfortunately there ARE glitches in technology occasionally... sometimes even through human error - yet we always have to remember #1 It is FREE and is provided to us within the following scope:
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND THE GANZ MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND.
per "Disclaimers" section at http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/user_agreement.html
And... like I had to tell one of my young boyz who were crying the other day when the accidentally sold the Webkinz Diamond :-/ and then accidentally traded one of his best items... boy this is hard to say.... "...It's only a game"... there.. said it... what a relief! :-)

Seriously though... perhaps we could ALL use this time for some more constructive encouragement.... for example, if you have more than one account in the family ... maybe sharing a game or two with a sibling who can't get on - or maybe once it comes back up - sending a gift or few to the person(s) in your family or friends group who has been "down" for the duration. - Or as some of our household has done, taking a temporary voluntary break from Webkinz world so the others who can't get on don't get "bummed out"... Just some ideas... let's look for ways to encourage each other though... and HAVE FUN! - without "unintentionally" blasting Ganz... or anyone else... (no I'm not an employee of Ganz or subsidaries... Just a Dad... with a house full of Webkinz and kids)

ebKinz RULES
I just wanted to respond that the site isn't free - it requires a subscription through the purchase of plushies. While there is no 'monthly' fee, I do feel that being unable to access my main account for 3 days straight when I have paid for essentially a years subscription at a time is a bit much. A response from Ganz about this is needed.

I agree that doing something constructive during this down time is more beneficial than ranting and raving here, but some of us need an outlet to vent too.
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #135
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

After 72 hours, I still cannot get into one of my three accounts. I've emailed Ganz about the problem, but...
Rebel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #136

bostonjenn is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,

This is very frustrating! I have not been able to login to my account since Friday! We have five accounts for all of our family members and the only accounts affected are mine and my 8 year olds. We are the two who login in all the time! I think I am suffering from Webkinz withdrawal! lol...

Bostonjenn
bostonjenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #137
Unregistered

Tried to go to customer support to have them fix the problem. New problem now...it tells me my account verification information is incorrect. I double checked it 5 times. It is not incorrect. What do I do now??????
Old 03-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #138
Unregistered

i still can't log in, we've missed out on the wheel of the month & now my gardening hasn't been done in 2 days!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #139

gem-peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I was dreaming a little dream but I really thought I would wake up Monday morning and I would be able to login. I can't.

Time to call Ganz and wait a week for them to call me back
gem-peas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #140
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we have 2 accounts in my house, mine and my daughters. You guessed it.... hers doesn't work all weekend. I let her use my account and design a new room of her choice useing the KC she earned doing Quizzies and all my gardening profits for the 2 days. I had her keep a leadger of all the KC she earned and the cost of all the supplies. She did an excellant job and I have 5 KC more than I started with. I did pay for the room and let her use a gold box bed but I'm very proud of her and will Kinz post all her furnature and toys. 2 days of Quality time......priceless.
1junglegirl
P.S. We won't be buying any new webkinz for a looooong time.
1junglegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: