Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #111
codaykinz
Webkinz :)

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Some Customers Still Unable to Log On to Webkinz World

It will b back up soon, i feel all of yours pain i have not been in my account since Friday afternoon!

Be patient, they are probably working the fastest and best they can.
DayKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #112

pattygoogles is on a distinguished road

I'm happy to say, after being locked out of WW I am finally able to get back in. whew!
I had a lot of work to do and hopefully things will be back to normal now. Every time WW has maintenance shut downs I seem to have problems with my account. Enough Already!
pattygoogles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #113

Potterbookworm is an unknown quantity at this point

This SO stinks! I want to get on. I'm always bored so Webkinz helps entertain myself. But the "note" says the update is important so I guess I can cope. But I will check Webkinz World AS SOON AS I WAKE UP!

~ Potterbookworm.
Please be my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Potterbookworm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #114

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been able to log in to one of my accounts since the site went down Friday night. I am so frustrated. I don't think it would be right to be compensated, but it would only be fair for all of us who were prevented from doing our dailes over the last two days be given the opportunity to have two extra turns when we can finally log in. Also, if we have gardens, they should be updated so as if we had been able to garden on Saturday and Sunday.

I am SO hoping I'll be able to log in on Monday.

Good Luck, Everyone!!!!!!!!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #115

Luv my Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Still down for me, hopefully in the morning it will be back up.
Luv my Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #116
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

i havent tried for about a hour or so but i wasnt getting the error message it wouldnt let me even hit the log in button
soshrtnswt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:52 AM   #117
ol86270

ol86270 is on a distinguished road

Yea it makes me really mad. Yesterday(3/29) i got that message, but today on 1 account it says webkinz is tempararilly closed for matinence and then i can get on my other account on the same computer! now i can't visit my or :ccat:!
ol86270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #118
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

It is Monday morning and I still cannot get onto my account. I asked in my letter to them to please water my plants! I guess it was worth a try. I hope when I get home from work all my pets are waiting for me.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:51 AM   #119
Lil Kinz

tthorpe is an unknown quantity at this point

I contacted Ganz via their "other" comment form and received a reply that they were aware of this problem and to give 48 hours for them to fix it. I have been trying to log in since yesterday afternoon and now get another notice.

Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are currently doing important maintenance.

I normally wouldn't mind but have an Alley Cat to adopt on Wed. is anyone else getting this new notice?
tthorpe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #120
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Yes, that notive started yesterday afternoon. I can get on my small account and for about an hour everything was really slow, they brought up another server which let some more people back. After the hour is started running fine again. I still cannot get on my large account.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: