Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 10:30 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Cinderbella24 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Sock Monkey Debuts in Ganz eStore New Year's Day

I'm in the minority but I think the sock monkey is really ugly... I'm glad a lot of you seem to like it though. I'll save my money for something else.
Cinderbella24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #62

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

i wish it wasnt estore

View Post Originally Posted by pinkprincess22
Anyone knows how many points needed to buy the Sock Monkey?

THANKS!!!!
i think 12500 like the other estore points

Last edited by soccerhorse10; 12-30-2009 at 10:36 PM..
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #63
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Sock monkey proably deluxe only for tomorrow that would be my luck lol. Then I will be antsy and buy one on ebay cuz i can not wait a week lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #64
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

EWWWWWWWWWWW I HATE SOCK MONKEYS THEY SCARE ME !!!!!!!! i started disliking them with a passion this year soo much that i got one for christmas as a joke!!! ahahhhhhhhh ewwww creeepy!!! but the psi is preeeetty cool
horsegirl94 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #65

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

I'm not so crazy about the sock monkey. It kind of scares me! lol
createadream is offline Male
Old 12-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #66
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Ahhhh! Hooray! Been waiting, watching & hoping for this little guy to show up - LOVE him! Thanks for always keeping us up on the latest newz!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #67
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Aargh. He is deluxe! I thought Ganz would be nice it being the start of a new year. I want this adorable pet NOW!
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #68
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
my son will want a sock monkey to go with is virtual one. I am guessing that Cracker Barrel will have them since they sell the great old fashioned toys.
not sure if you have bought your sock monkey or not but they have great ones at Target for less than $10

Also I love love love love my estore sock monkey...his name is Hanes because fruit of the loom was too long a name
shanna23 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #69
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I got my Sock Monkey & I love her She is great thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #70
Unregistered

Wink Re: Sock Monkey Debuts in Ganz eStore New Year's Day

I'm not sure abut this one... When it's not really happy, I love it's smile,but it kind of scares me when It's really happy. The PSI and the PSF are great! Update: OK, I'm getting one!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: