Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default This was so nice, I felt I should let the world know! Thanks so much to Bonsai1601! :)

Bonsai has done something wonderful for me, they have given me such a great gift and I felt the need to give them a public thank you. Thanks Bonsai!

About a week ago, I invited WI members to come to my Halloween Kickoff party on Oct.30th. (If you are intersted in coming pm me.)

Anyway, just today I got on WW, and they had sent me something wonderful...
A Golfcart and Cheerooney Puff!

Yes, a GOLFCART!
I had been wanting one for so long and I was so excited! I had been on the phone and I just started screaming m head off like some sort of nut case!

But anyways...

!THANKS BONSAI!

*CLAPPING MADLY*
☺☺☺
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 03:36 PM   #2
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: This was so nice, I felt I should let the world know! Thanks so much to Bonsai1601! :)

Congratulations! Lucky Duckkie! I would like a Golf Cart as well! Have lots of fun with your cart. xx
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: This was so nice, I felt I should let the world know! Thanks so much to Bonsai1601! :)

Thanks! I wish you luck on getting one!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:37 PM   #4
Gift Guru

iluwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Congradulation, it's really great to know that there are people on the board that have such a good heart.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:26 PM   #5
sarah,.
Gifted

Yeah, it really is. I am so thankful for the present Bonsai gave me, but more importantly the kindness that I have recieved on this site. Because of the great website I think this is, I don't visit any other Webkinz sites. I think this is the perfect one for me. Everything is always well taken care of by Justin, and his "workers" keep everything alright. And without a doubt, this site would be nothing without everyone else. I am thankful for the friends that I have made and all of the nice people I have met.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo
Thanks! I wish you luck on getting one!
yeah, i don't know if i will be getting any soon..
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
carlythemonkey1

Aww, that was nice, Bonsai! I think golf carts are so cute...I have one, I hope I can hold onto it...my trading addiction might get the better of me, though.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

Sounds lika nice friend congrats on the golf cart!
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 10-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I gave my best friend, adorablepup149, a hot air balloon once!
Old 10-04-2007, 04:21 PM   #10
Baby252

wow that is so great very nice
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: