Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Snowman Costume Coming soon to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I love the snowman suit and will get one from the eStore, but I agree -- we need the rest of the Christmas items in the wShop. Indoor and outdoor trees at a minimum -- and some sort of holiday clothing items.

I did see a thread on this in the General Discussion/Chat area, but don't think anyone knows anything yet.

Thanks, CheekyDB! I appreciate your reply! Maybe Ganz will put the rest of the Christmas items up in the next few days. Hope you get your Snowman suit tomorrow! Bet your little pet will look adorable in it! Still wish it were available for all in !

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #52

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Snowman Costume Coming Soon to eStore *UPDATE*

I Can't wait till Thursday to purchase the snowman suit
I was hasty today and tried to purchase it . To which I couldn't of course.
So all know where I shall be Thursday- Woo WHO
Love anything relating to Snow people,
Thank you for the update.

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
I Can't wait till Thursday to purchase the snowman suit
I was hasty today and tried to purchase it . To which I couldn't of course.
So all know where I shall be Thursday- Woo WHO
Love anything relating to Snow people,
Thank you for the update.
I had proof read before sending and lettering was all in BLACK!
I don't understand what happened! Please accept my apologies

Last edited by kinzldy; 12-16-2009 at 08:44 PM..
kinzldy is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #53
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Ganz has to make eStore..................cause some people don't want plush any more so they have two choices

1.eStore
2.No more webbies

I would pick #1

Plus...........Kinzcash doesn't pay the bills.
They don't get money through kinzcash,they need money to pay there workers!

--webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #54
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

OOoooo! Cute! I can't wait to see a fashion show with a multitude of Webbie models.

Thanks for the information Dixie!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #55

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Plus...........Kinzcash doesn't pay the bills.
They don't get money through kinzcash,they need money to pay there workers!

--webkinzro

Well...you're sort of right here. Kinzcash doesn't pay their workers. But....Ganz doesn't depend absolutely on the sell of WebKinz products. They are actually a huge business. If you go to their website Gift Ideas | Wedding Presents | Plush Toys | Bella Casa | Scented Candles | And more from Ganz, you will see that they do much much more than just make WebKinz and WebKinz World. From beautiful Bella Casa dishes to Maggi B handbags and purses to Time and Again bath product. So, you see....it's not all based on us buying in the EStore. Yes, I think we would all love to be able to buy the exclusive items in the EStore, but many of us can't. We do spend a lot of our money buying Plushies and that should be enough for us to have access to the nicer WebKinz items too. I, for one, don't keep most of my Plushies. I give them to the local Women's Shelter for the children that come with the mothers for help. That makes it the best of both worlds. Ganz is by no means a poor struggling company. In fact, they have been in business over 50 years. I just think that they could be a little fairer to those of us that can't afford to be Deluxe Members or purchase things in the EStore.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #56

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

I get so mad when estore has the coolest things and i'm not alowed to buy things off the internet i wish it was back to the golden webkinz days when deluxe membership, estore and other such things except acceries you could buy for your self and your pet at stores didn't exsist.....
Old 12-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #57
BUBBLEGAL101 is an unknown quantity at this point

very cute snowman costume i think ih i had e-store points would totally buy it!!
BUBBLEGAL101 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #58
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

that is so cute!
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 AM   #59
Lil Kinz
I_Love_My_Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

To cute. Why estore?
Old 12-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #60

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Aww! That is cute!
createadream is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: